Jealousy Is In The Air

Heyyyy Peeps

Thank you soooo much for the 20k views and 2k+ likes. Thank you so much, guys. It means a lot to me.

I love you guys a lot!

Votes:60

Long Chapter Ahead

Happyyyy Reading

Kartik kept his phone aside after talking to Keerti. He spent the rest of the evening thinking about what to do.

The next day morning Kartik was still thinking about this.

"Should I confess my feelings to Naira?"

"Of course you should." Spoke Kartik's conscience.

"But.."

"Abbey Zayda math soch na. Just go and tell her. There is an 80% chance that she feels the same for you."

"Okayy... Let's do this. Tomorrow I will invite Naira here and confess everything to her."

"Yeh hui na bath."

An excited Kartik got up from the bed, grabbed his laptop, and was searching for ideas on how to propose Naira.

When he was busy and engrossed in searching for ideas on the internet, he heard, "Vedika deserves this."

He stopped searching and looked beside him.

"Papa"

"I knew you will gradually like Vedika. She is such a nice girl and I am glad that you are looking for ideas to propose to her."

Kartik was dumbfounded. Manish thought that he was doing this for Vedika but only if he knew.

"Papa woh..."

"She was like our backbone when you were at the hospital. She stayed 24*7 in the hospital only to look after you. I told her to go home but she refused me. She is such a selfless woman. I like her a lot, your mom likes her a lot and I am glad that you like her too. I felt guilty in the beginning when I forced that you should meet Vedika but now I am glad that I took that decision. She's a sweetheart."

Kartik sat still. He didn't know how to respond.

"I always wanted to find a girl like Naira for you but I couldn't because Naira ke jaise koi aur nahi hai. " Hearing Naira's name Kartik sat straight.

"But see I found Vedika, whose character resembles the most out of many girls to Naira, caring, funny, a Jolie person, and selfless. I am so happy that you both found each other and I cant wait to see you both getting married soon. I can happily die in peace."

"Papa please aisa math bolo na."

"Nahi sach mein. I have trust in Vedika that she will look after you and the family well."

That's it! Kartik killed the idea of confessing to Naira. He wanted to do this for his dad who has done so much for him in his life. He sacrificed so much for him and in return Kartik could just do this to make him happy.

Whatever decision parents take for their kids is right and for their good isn't it? But in this case, it isn't. Only if they knew about Vedika and her deeds.

Every time he wanted to confess his feelings something or the else stopped him from doing so. But this time when he finally had grabbed the courage and planed but, the convo with his dad had put a full stop to his dream.