Cunning Lady

Heyyyy Peeps!

Back with another chapter! Thank you for such an amazing response! Keep pouring in love the same way!

Votes:50

Happyyyy Reading!

Keerthi and Kartik kept talking random things until the former told me something that shocked Kartik to the core.

Out of the blue, she suddenly told that 'Kartik I guess Naira likes you'.

Her words left Kartik dumbfounded and at the same time. Before he could react to her, someone else cleared their throat, making them turn towards that person. 

It was none other than Vedika. 

She plastered a half pleased grin on her face and was looking at the duo suspiciously. 

Looking at her face the duo understood that Vedika maybe didn't listen to what Keerthi had said. 

Vedika's POV 

I am currently standing in front of the most famous duo of our college back then. 

I was shocked to see Keerthi here because I heard that both of them had a huge fight and stopped talking to each other also she had a baby bump! That means she is married! Great!

I remember I used to be so jealous of Keerthi and Kushi back then. I used to find these two stick to Kartik and didn't allow other girls to speak to him. 

Keerthi was always against me in college and now it is very irritating to see her here. 

But when I came inside I heard Keerthi telling Kartik about some girl liking him and Kartik's face turned so shocked. 

Who must it be? I guess Naira! 

That bitch I tell you, I hate her to the core. 

Anyways keeping my thoughts aside I cleared my throat so that the duo would know about my presence. 

They both stared at me as if they saw some ghost. 

I had to put on a fake smile on my face. 

The atmosphere in the room became so awkward, so I had to start a conversation. 

Vedika: Hi Keerthi! What a surprise? Good to see you!

She replied with a small smile.

Keerthi: Hii! Good to see you too! How could I not come to see my idiot? 

Kartik: I am not an idiot. 

Keerthi: Anything that makes you happy! But the truth never changes. (smirks) 

Kartik: Youu? And what are you? Pagal kahinki! 

Keerthi: Mind your language mister, my husband will not leave you if you scold me! 

Kartik: Accha Ji? I am not scared of anybody! 

The duo kept on blabbering not even bothering about my presence.

 Like what the hell? 

Am I invisible? 

Can't they see me? 

I tried to talk but another person barged walking past me into the room saying ' don't you dare raise your voice against my wife mister! It will have grave consequences I tell you! ' 

What the heck is happening here? 

Kartik happily smiled at that person and Keerthi smiled as if she won some lottery. 

Together Forever❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें