Too Precious To Lose

Heyyyy Peeps!

Back with another chapter! Thank you for such an amazing response! Keep pouring in love the same way!

Votes:40

Happyyyy Reading!

Naira was given sedatives so that she can rest. 

Kartik's health condition wasn't as good as it should be. 

Naitik and Akshara spent their night in the hospital. 

Akshara was with Naira in her room and Naitik was sitting outside the ICU where Kartik was kept under observation. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kartik and Naira were happily walking hand in hand smiling, laughing, and enjoying each other's presence. 

Naira was going on speaking and Kartik was staring at her loving. He was looking at her cute antics and enjoying her presence. 

They had a nice evening walk in the park and were now going back home. 

Naira said that she will drive and Kartik gladly accepted because he could sit on the passenger seat and stare at his favorite human without any disturbance. 

Naira went to the parking lot to bring the car and Kartik was buying bhutta for them. 

Naira drove the car to the place where Kartik was waiting for her. 

She was on the other side of the road. 

She saw Kartik carrying two bhuttas in his hand which instantly brought a wide smile to her face. 

Kartik, who was on the other side of the road, saw his lady love looking at him and smiling. He waved his hands at her and he gestures at her asking what happened with a smile. 

Naira waved her hand back and shouted 'Mendhak jaldi aao, Mujhe bhook lag rahee hai'

Kartik smiled at her. He was crossing the road but his eyes were fixed on Naira and Naira on Kartik. 

He was almost near the car, his smile grew wide and....................BOOM

Some car from behind his Kartik with full force. 

His body flew in the air like a feather and hardly fell on the ground a few meters away. 

Vehicles on the road stopped and everybody surrounded Kartik.

Naira was shocked. Everything happened so quickly within seconds, that she couldn't process what happened in front of her. 

She gained her senses back within few seconds and shouted his name loudly. 

She wanted to get up and go to him but she couldn't. Something was stopping her from going to him. 

She tried to move and get out of the car but her every attempt went futile. 

She started to sweat badly and was feeling very uneasy. 

She again shouts his name but that was of no use.  Everything around her was blacked out. 

She tried to open her eyes but she didn't have the energy to do so. 

But she tried again with all the energy she had. She could open them slightly and she couldn't recognize her surroundings. 

All she wanted to see was KARTIK and nobody else.

She couldn't find him anywhere around her. 

She started getting scared. All the moments of her dream and the events that occurred last night flashed in front of her.