She Is Very Confusing!

Heyyyy Peeps!

Back with another chapter! Thank you for such an amazing response! Keep pouring in love the same way!

Votes:50

Happyyyy Reading!

Kartik's POV 

Police and come 10mins ago and now we are waiting for Naira to come. 

They wanted to take a joint interrogation of both of us. 

I am so glad that they wanted to take a joint interrogation because I will get to see and meet Naira for the first time after the accident. 

She didn't even come to meet me after was out of the coma. 

I miss her a lot man and I can't wait to see her. 

I hope she is fine. Papa told me that her left arm was fractured! 

Seriously the bastards who are the reason for this accident, I will not leave them at all. 

How dare they try to attack Naira? Thank god, I  was there and I could save my Sherni. 

The thought of Naira being in my place itself scares me to death. 

My thoughts were broken when I heard the scratching sound of the door. 

It was HER, My Naira. 

She looked like a goddess even though her left arm was wrapped in POP. Gosh, and I can't take my eyes off the beautiful lady in front of me. 

She was totally embarrassed as everybody in the room was starring at her. She doesn't like the attention you know. 

She kept her gaze fixed on the ground and slowly walked inside. 

By looking at her face I could tell that she was very tired and she was a bit.....anxious? 

Papa walked to her and greeted her. He asked about the doctor's appointment. 

Later she was told to sit on the stool that was beside my bed. 

Till now she didn't even look at me even once! Come on why is she doing this to me? 

I was only looking at her hoping that she would look at me but Nah! 

Slowly she turned her head towards me and gave a small sweet smile and mouthed me HI. 

She smiled at me! Omg! This gesture of hers melted my heart. Come tell me who looks so cute yaa! Ughh her smile is like a drug man! 

Immediately she turned her head and the police started their interrogation. 

One thing was clear from this that, the attack was planned to hurt or kill Naira. 

Police recommended she stay alert and be careful as there might be more such attacks in the future.

Soon the police left, leaving Vedika, Naira, and me. Till now I didn't realize that Vedika was also there in the room. 

The worst part is that she was staying in the hospital with me for the past 3 days, for which I am grateful but it wasn't needed yaa! 

It was suffocating. She was the one who always spoke and I  just hummed in response. 

The room now was filled with some kind of awkward silence which I didn't like at all. 

I wanted to talk to Naira, hug her, feel her but idk what was stopping me from doing so. 

Naira then cleared her voice getting up from the stool and told that she is leaving.