My Sister Is Very Strong

Heyyyy Peeps!

Back with another chapter!

Thank you for such an amazing response! Keep pouring in love the same way!

Votes:50

Happyyyy Reading!

Naksh's POV 

Keerthi and India returned to India as soon as we heard about the accident.

I was hell worried for Naira as well as Kartik.

As soon we landed in Hyderabad, we went home to meet Naira and then thought to visit Kartik at the hospital. 

We wanted to surprise Naira but we got surprised in return when we reached home. 

Papa said that she went to the hospital for a checkup.  

Soon Keerthi and I got dressed up and went to the hospital. 

When I was parking the car I got a call from one of my important clients so I couldn't ignore it. 

They set up an urgent meeting and it would take about a 30mins. So I said Keerthi to go and I will join her as soon as I finish the call. 

The call was done within the next 25mins. Without wasting time I went into the hospital. 

Luckily I found Manish Uncle at the reception. 

We exchanged pleasantries and he told me that Naira is in Kartik's room. 

As soon as I entered the room I found Kartik and Keerthi engaged in friendly banter and another person who was just staring at them enviously.  

I ignored that person and barged into the room warning Kartik not to shout at my wife. 

Both of them turned towards me and smiled brightly. 

I went towards both of them and we started to talk about many things. 

Our convo was interrupted by the other in the room. We totally forgot about her. 

She told something to Kartik and he just hummed in return.

I turned to her and apologized for not recognizing her presence here. 

I asked dif she was Vedika. 

Her reply stunned me and I just gave an awkward smile. 

How stupid of me, I came here to meet my sister also but I couldn't find her here. 

I asked two of them about Naira and Kartik told me that she left half an hour before itself. 

I got tensed, but Keerthi understood and told me that she sent Naira back home. 

A sense of relief rushed through me but still, I wanted to meet her so bad. 

I apologized and thanked Kartik for saving my baby sis and he was so kind to tell me that it was his responsibility to do so. 

I was so happy that my wife has such a good best friend. 

Also, I find Kartik and Nair cute together. They have some sort of understanding and chemistry that makes them happy when they are around each other. 

How good it had been if Naira and Kartik got married? 

So I expressed my thoughts regarding this to both of them forgetting that Vedika was here too. 

Keerthi coughed violently and Kartik's eyes grew wide. 

Soon I realized what I said and apologized to Kartik and Vedika especially. 

After good 20 mins, Keerthi and I returned home. 

As soon as I entered the house I found Naira in the living room. 

I ran to her took her into a bear hug and kissed her on the forehead. 

My small baby, her hand was fractured and there were few bruises on the face. 

I got so emotional seeing her like this. Her protection is my duty and I failed. 

I won't leave those assholes who are the reason behind this accident. I will strangle those bastards to death. 

Soon we all had dinner together and everybody was pampering Keerthi so much. 

It was a fun sight to see. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family and wife. 

After dinner, everybody retired to bed. 

I couldn't sleep at all. So I went to Naira's room to check up on her.

I found her sitting on the bed and staring at the ceiling. 

She was smiling like a kid. 

I knocked on the door to gain her attention. 

She turned towards me and asked me to come in. 

It's been so long that we spent time like this talking and pulling each other's legs. 

Our bro-sis moment was interrupted by a phone call. 

It was Naira's phone and it was the police calling Naira. 

They told her to come to the hospital ASAP. 

I wouldn't let her go alone at this time of night that too in such a situation. 

So both of us went to the hospital without disturbing anybody at home. 

At the hospital, the police were already there waiting for us. 

Only Kartik and Vedika were there in the hospital. 

They showed us some pictures and recordings of the CCTV footage of the office. 

I was stunned to see those pics and videos. 3 people first punctured Naira's car and were ready in a black car that had no number plate. 

 But I found someone in that CCTV which enraged me. 

He was there in the picture. 

How dare he try to do this to my sister. That Bastard! 

When I turned my head in anger, I found Vedika's hand shivering and her face became pale. 

I didn't understand why! Maybe she got sacred seeing the accident video. 

But I feel something is wrong. 

I must agree Kartik got hit very hard and luckily Naira was safe. 

If Naira wasn't saved by Kartik, god knows what would have happened. 

I turned to look at Naira and she had put on a blank face. 

I didn't understand what was going through her mind? Was she angry or sacred seeing that asshole? 

I guess no, my sister is very strong and that bastard couldn't have his effect on her. 

I took her palm into my hold and caressed it. She looked at me and understood what I wanted to tell her. 

Kartik was staring at both of us. I guess he understood what was happening. 

I blinked at Kartik and he closed his fists in anger. 

Vedika was behaving like a lost bird. 

Her behaviour was very strange but I chose to ignore it. 

 I hope you all liked this chapter.

Keep reading and showing love guys.

Do vote and comment on this. If you have any suggestions please do give them!

Loads of loveee!

Stay Home and Stay Safe Guyss! Do Wear A Mask and maintain social distancing If You Are Going Out.