All Well?

Heyyyy Peeps!

Back with another chapter! I am soo sorry for updating too late. I was awfully lazy and also stressed about my exams.

 But yesterday our State Board announced that our exams are canceled and I  am so relieved. So I promise that I will be updating regularly from now. 

Today it is a small update! I hope you don't mind. In the next chapters, I will update them properly. 

Thank you for such an amazing response! Keep pouring in love the same way!

Votes:30

Happyyyy Reading!

It's been 30mins since Kartik was taken into the OT.

Naira was sitting outside the OT. She was very tensed about Kartik.

Her eyes were on the OT.  

A Nurse was carrying some clothes in her hand while she walked out of the OT.  

Naira immediately stood up and walked up to the Nurse and asked about Kartik's condition but the Nurse said that that I can't tell anything as his head was hurt very bad and lots of blood was lost. 

The Nurse handed over Kartik's clothes to Naira. 

Naira couldn't control her tears while taking his clothes from her. They had bloodstains on them. 

Naira hugged those clothes and sat down on her knees crying uncontrollably. 

She was feeling soo guilty. If she had listed to Kartik this situation wouldn't have come at all. 

The Nurse got scared seeing Naira like that. She tried to control Naira but she couldn't. 

Suddenly Naira started to feel all weak and dizzy. 

She wiped her tears and was trying to stand up but she failed to do so and fell with a thud and things around her got blurred and finally blacked out. 

The past  2hrs were very tiresome and drained Naira both emotionally and physically. The only thing going in her mind was Kartik's wellbeing. 

She didn't bother about her pain. Kartik was her main priority. 

When Naira fainted, she was immediately taken to the emergency ward and given treatment. 

On the other side, both Goenkas and Singhnias were worried about their kids respectively. It was past 12 am and they didn't come home yet. They tried calling them but it was either busy or switched off. 

When they called the office reception they got to know that both left around 8 pm only. This increased their worry. 

Finally, Naitik came to Naira's office to find out about her whereabouts and was worried about finding police in the parking lot. 

Then he got to know from the Security guard that Kartik and Naira met with an accident and were taken to Apollo Hospital. 

He immediately informed the Goenka's about this and in no time Akshara, Manish and Swarna reached the hospital. 

Akshara and Swarna were crying uncontrollably whereas Manish and Naitik were finding the condition of their kids. 

Hours passed but there was no update on Kartik's health, whereas Naira's left hand was badly fractured and was very weak. 

Later Doctors told them that Kartik's condition is not so good, they need to put him in the ICU till the time he wakes up. 

Manish and Swarna were asked to leave as Manish was taking his chemotherapy sessions and was asked not to take stress physically. 

Also, Dadi was alone at home so Naitik convinced them to go home and take a rest.  

Manish had trust in Naitik so her handed over Kartik's responsibility to him. 

Precap: Is Kartik Safe? Vedika blames Naira for Kartik's Accident?

Was it a planned attack? Why would somebody try to Kill Naira? Stay Tuned to know!

I hope you all liked this chapter. I know this was a small update. But I promise from the next chapters it is going to be soo spiced up. 

Also, just a couple of chapters and this story will come to an end. 

Keep reading and showing love guys. 

I am sorry once again for this delay. Please forgive me. 

Do vote and comment on this. If you have any suggestions please do give them!

Loads of loveee!

Stay Home and Stay Safe Guyss! Do Wear A Mask and maintain social distancing If You Are Going Out.