Broken!?

Heyyyy Peeps!

Back with another chapter! Thank you for such amazing response! Keep pouring in love the same way!

Votes:30

Happyyyy Reading!

Manish: VEDIKA 

Kartik: Vedika??

Kartik's POV 

Yeh tho wahi ladki hai jisne mujhe propose kiya tha Basketball court mein aur meine reject kar diya tha.  Ugh! Kitni chipku type and annoying ladki thi vo and reject kare ke badh bhi mera piccha karthi thi. Lekin she had huge fan following among the guys. Vo Pankaj Gupta ki beti hai? Great! Itne sallon ke badh bhi mere picchey padi hai! I don't wanna meet her though, lekin papa bol rahe hai tho jana he padega aur shayad ussey meri Shaadi ho! (oh no) I hope she is will a different person and not like how she was in the college. 

POV Ends 

Manish: Tum jaanthe ho ussey?

Kartik: Haan Papa, vo meri classmate thi and we never interacted properly. 

Manish: Koi na woh kal hojaye ga! Tho kal pehele meeting aur fir Vedika ke sath DATE. 

Kartik: (Annoyed) DATE?? Come on papa it is nothing less than a meeting. 

Manish: Come on Kartik!

Kartik: Am Done with my dinner I will go and sleep! Tomorrow is going to be very hectic for me. Goodnight All!  

He went to his room and was checking his phone. A message popped up, it was from Naira -  Heyy Mendhak! Tomorrow lunch at Taj Kohinoor, Hitech City at 1:30. You've promised me that you'll come and I hope you will keep it up. If you disappoint me this time again, tum soch bhi nahi sakte ki mein kya haal karungi tumhari! See you soon! 

Kartik: Yarr mein kya karun? 1:30 ko milengey tho lunch atleast 3 tak hoga and I also have to meet that Vedika also! Ughhh! I wanted to spend time with Naira but I can't. 

Another message popped up from Naira- Lunch ke badh Inorbit mein shopping keliye jaengey! Bhai aur Bhabhi ke liye ek gift kaardh ni hai, unki 3rd Wedding Anniversary hai parso ko! I am not requesting you to come but this is my command and you shall follow it.(with two laughing emojis) I hope this is fine Kartik? 

Kartik: Naira ko mana nahi kar saktha mein! Already bhouth hurt kardiya meine ussey!  

Another message from Naira- Areyy oo mendhak, mere messages ki reply kyun nahi kar rahe ho? Phir se ignore kar rahe ho?? 

Kartik still does't reply! He was thinking what he should do! 

Message from Naira: Kartikkkkkkkkkk(with two angry emojis and one heartbreak emoji) 

Kartik was this one also but didn't reply. He rested his back on the bedrest and was in a dilemma what he should do! 

Where as this phone was continuously buzzing. Naira was texting him. 

Kartik was getting irritated by the continuous buzzing sound. He took his phone put it his notifications on silent and placed it upside down on the bed. 

After few mins of constant buzzing of phone, it stopped and his phone rang. 

He looked at his phone so dangerously that it could have blasted if he had laser eyes. 

He picked up and saw that Naira was calling him. He didn't bother to pick it up. 

Once, twice, trice and the fourth time without looking at the caller id he answered it. 

Together Forever❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें