Kartik Ki Laila Kaun Hai?

Heyyyy Peeps

I hope you like this chapter.

Votes:25

Happy Reading!

Dinner Night at Singhania's

All the Goenkas came to Singhania Sadan. They greeted each other.

The Goenkas try to behave normally so that that the Singhanias wouldn't doubt them. They didn't to want to tell them that news so soon.

Naira was observing Karthik because his face was pale and he looked a bit sad and was plastering a fake smile on his face which Naira could identify. She went to to him asked what's wrong?

Naira: Mendak?

Kartik: Haa Sherni ji!

Naira: Kya hua hai? Tum dull lag rahe ho?

Kartik: Vo...vo..voo kuch nahi hai!

Naira: Kartik Mujhse Jhoot Mat Bolo! I know kuch bath zaroor hai. I know my Mendak very well!

Kartik: (Diverting the topic) My Mendak ahh?

Naira: (Stammering and shyfully) Vo.. Voo.  Areyy mei kuch bhi bolu tumhe kya.. Aur mere question ka answer do pehele!

Kartik: Kuch nahi hai yarr! Kuch der main pata chal gayega!

Naira: Teekh hai! Main Tumhen force Nahin karungi.  Jab Tumhen batana Hai,tab bata do.

Kartik: Yess! Aur vaise bhi main tumse koi baat Chupane nahin chahatha!

Naira: han Agar chupaoge tho do muhke marungi Main Tumhen.

Kartik: Baap reyy! Koi bacha Mujhe iss Sherni!

Both of them laugh together and go inside.

Keerthi was adoring both of them.

All went inside and had some random discussions on various topics.

Manish asked everybody to listen to him as he has something important to announce.

The smile on Goenkas face vanished  where as Singhanias were waiting excitingly to listen to his announcement.

At that time Naira where is raising her eyebrows and asking Kartik what was the announcement!

Kartik couldn't answer Naira.

Manish told everybody that he was suffering from the 4th Stage stomach cancer and he has a maximum time of six months left with him.

Singhanias got so shocked. Kartik was on the verge of crying. Naira also had Tears in her eyes listening to this she also had a great Bond with Manish. Also she was feeling very bad for Kartik.

Naira saw Kartik controlling himself very hard. She went to him and put hand on his shoulder. That's it Kartik couldn't take it anymore and broke down there.

Seeing Kartik in search a vulnerable condition Naira heart broken the millions of pieces.

She hugged him and try to console him.

Manish told everybody about his last wish also. Naira was a bit startled listening to his last wish.

Somewhere deep down in her heart she wanted to hold that special position in Karthik's life.

Manish told everybody not to get senti instead spend the next six months happily with him.

Naitik came and give a tight hug to Manish whereas Akshara consoled Swarna.

Everybody had a dinner and were a bit upset.

After the dinner Goenka said that it is late and they had to leave. Keerti requested them to stay at their house tonight so that they can spend time together.

Everybody had to agree to Keerti because she was pregnant and was pampered by both the families a lot.

Everybody was sitting in the living room. Naitik asked Kartik if he likes any girl.

Karthik didn't expect that question and was very shy to answer to it. Seeing him behave like that Keerti took an opportunity of pulling his leg.

Keerthi: (teasing) arey Itna Kyun Sharma rahe ho Kartik?? Kahi Tum Kisi Se Pyar karne lage ho?

Kartik give an angry glare to Keerti.

Naksh:Arey Kartik Tum To blush kar rahe ho yaar! Kyaa bath haii hann? Kaun hai woh Lucky Girl Se Tum Pyar Karte Ho? Batao hamey?

Manish: Tum Mujhe use ladki ka naam bata do beta Mein unke papa se jakar baat karunga.

Naira was very jealous knowing that Karthik likes some girl. She was smiling outside but it felt like somebody was piercing her heart.

Naira's POV

Mujhe Itna Bura Kyun lag raha hai. Aur mendhak ne Mujhe Nahin bataya ki he likes a girl.

POV Ends

Kartik was shamelessly blushing all the time and was a bit embarrassed to.

Kartik: Yarrr ruk jao yaar. Han yah sahi hai ki I like a girl but I don't know if she feels the same way for me.  (says looking at Naira) I didn't confess my feeling to her yet.

Swarna: Arey wah beta yeh tho bahut acchi baat hai. I hope Ho ladki maan Jaaye. Vaise bhi Mujhe Tumhari choice per full confidence hai.

Keerthi: Wowwww! Finallyyy Mere kunware dost ki shaadi ho jayegi aur uske bacche bhi Honge.

Kartik: come on yaar Kirti kaisi baten kar rahi ho. I  like her but I don't even know if she feels the same for me.

Naitik: Tho Kaun Hai Woh Ladki? Tumhari friend hai ya office mein kaam karti hai? Aur kab confess kar rahe ho Apne Dil Ki Baat?

Kartik: Uske bare mein to Main Bhi Kuchh Bhi Nahin bataunga aap Logon Ko. Agar usne haan bol diya to Usi Din Mein Bhagya shaadi kar lunga usse.

Manish: Badmash kahinka.

All this time everybody were pulling Karthik leg but Naira was a bit disappointed and was just smiling.

Precap: Naira's Confession followed by Kartik's Engagement.

I hope you liked this chapter. Please do like and comment. Do share your views on this chapter and if you have any suggestions please do give them.

Loads of Love