Dinner Date?

Both Naira and Kartik were excited to go out for dinner together.

Naira came into her cabin sat was thinking something.

Naira's POV

I am going out on a dinner with somebody after a long time. Kartik is a very nice guy. Irony is that I know him from the past 5 years and never spoke with each other properly. I hope we have a great time today. Anyways leave that aside and lets focus on work now.

In Kartik's cabin, he was busy doing his work and was thinking simultaneously.

Kartik's POV

I have known Naira from the past 5 years but I don't even know her properly. But now when we became friends I am getting to see a complete new side of her. I am glad that she was concerned about me today. I hope we have a great time together in the evening. I have to forget what has happened with me in the past . Jo Hogaya So Hogaya. Now enjoy Kartik. I also promise to myself that whenever Naira needs my help I will always be there for her. Now complete your work fast so that you can leave early.

He resumes his work and gets so engrossed that he won't check the time. Naira also got soo busy that she forgot to check the time.

It was 9:30pm and suddenly Kartik realized that they were supposed to go out. He packs his things and goes to Naira cabin. He knocks the door and she tells to come in.

Kartik: Heyy Naira it is 9:30!!

Naira: Oh shitt! I am so sorry I forgot to check the time. Wait for 5 mins I have to send some important emails.

Kartik: Yaa sure! I will wait for sometime, you complete your work. It is more important.

Naira smiles and continues to work whereas Kartik goes to the cafeteria and makes a coffee for himself.

It was 10:20pm ,Naira comes out of her cabin. She gets a message from Kartik to meet him in the parking. Naira goes to the parking and she finds Kartik lost in his thoughts and was looking upset. She goes to him. She put her hand on his right shoulder. Kartik feels her touch and turns to her with eyes filled with water. He bottlenecked his feelings from the past few years. He didn't wanna share his pain with anybody and make them sad. He had his BFF Keerthi with whom he used to share everything but its been 7 years that they spoke.

Naira:(worried looking at the tears in his eyes) Kartik are you fine?? You don't seem to be alright. Is everything fine??

Kartik: (Wiping his tears) Haa Naira everything is fine. I was just thinking of some incidents.

Naira: Kartik please don't lie. You can share your problems with me!

Kartik couldn't control anymore and he fell down in front of her.

He said Kushi... in a very sad and low sound. Naira was confused who is Kushi. She knew that Kartik was single from the past 5 years but now why did he take out a name of this girl.

Naira: Ye.. yeh Kushi kaun hai Kartik?

Kartik: (tears escaping from his eyes) She is my ex. I loved her soo much but she betrayed me. We dated for 3 years and were sure about each other and then we both thought of getting married. Just before the day of engagement she eloped with someone by just leaving a chit behind. I hate her! She made fun of my love for her. I don't believe in love anymore. Also I tried to be strong in front of everyone after this but just couldn't. I fought with my BFF for this bitch. And now I lost my BFF also.

Naira's eyes moist listening to the word LOVE. She sat down with a thud, leaned on the car and tears were falling down her eyes. She could understand what Kartik was going through. She also faced something similar situation like him in the past.

She broke down listening to his story and remembering her past. Varun.... she exclaimed in her thoughts. Both were hurt and sitting down leaning on the car. Kartik saw Naira getting senti. He got out of his emotions and side hugged Naira. Naira also reciprocated it. He knew about Naira getting divorced but didn't know the reason.

They both then got up and dusted their dresses and were starring at each other. Awkward silence prevailed between them. Then Naira checked the time and it was 10:53. She exclaimed Ohh God! Its 10:53 Kartik.

Kartik: Shit! I am soo sorry because of me we are still here.

Naira: No Kartik. you aren't at fault at all. You expressed your feeling which you were hiding from everybody. I hope you must me feeling good now. You being happy is more important than going out and enjoying.

Kartik: Naira you are a gem of a person. Thank you soo much for listening to me and understanding my pain. You are the best. Thank you for being my friend.

Naira had a huge smile listening to him. Kartik also was feeling better now.

Kartik: Naira it is getting late soo shall we have our dinner in some road side truck.

Naira: Yesssss! It is very good idea.

They both get into Kartik's car and go to 'Ram Ki Bandi' the most famous Dosa stall in Hyderabad.

They got down the car and order 2 masala Dosa for them.

While waiting for their Dosas , Kartik got an important call so he goes to the side to answer it. Naira was standing alone there.

Suddenly from behind somebody calls her Babe!

Naira got startled and she felt that voice familiar.

She turned back to see who it was and got soo angry seeing that guy. She closed her fists in anger.

Naira: Tum yaha par kya kar rahe ho aur how dare you call me Babe??

Boy: Oh babyy! I missed you soo much!

Naira: Shut up you asshole. Don't even utter a single word and go away from here.

Boy: Areyy kaiko itna gussa ho rahi ho babyy? I am yours only naa!

Naira: How dare you? I don't even give a fuck about you Varun.

Boy: Haan iss liye tum mere phone calls and messages ka reply nahi de rahi thi.

Naira: Yaa! Now go away otherwise I will call the police.

Boy: Teek Hai ab tho ja raha hun babe lekin milna jari rahega. (smiles evilly and goes away)

With Kartik

Kartik was busy speaking on the phone and suddenly he felt a girly touch on this shoulders. He turns back to see who it was and gets shocked to see her.

Kartik: You bitch! How dare you touch me?

Girl: Why are you reacting like that jaan?

Kartik: Jaan? Kaun hai tumhara jaan? Woh tho kai saal pehele mar gaya.

Girl: Jaan aisa mat bolo! I still love you!

Kartik: Enough is enough Kushi. Go away from here.

Girl: Nahi not without speaking with you.

Kartik gets super angry and walks away from there.

Both Naira and Kartik were upset completely. Naira finds Kartik coming towards her. She walks towards him and tells that she wants to leave. Kartik also wanted to tell Naira the same thing. Without asking any questions they leave from there spoiling their dinner date.

Precap: Naira's outburst in front of Kartik.

Heyyy Guyss!

Soo sorry for the late update. I hope you are enjoying this story. Ik this one is very long. Please keep supporting and do like my story. If you have any suggestions do suggest.

Loads of Love