Just Friends?

It was 2 am and Naira was still at the office working. Just then her phone rang!

Naira: Hello?

Man: Hello Naira! Kaha Ho? Itni rath ho gayi hai aur tum ab tak ghar nahi aayi?

Naira "sighs"
Naira: Areyy Mai office mai hu . I will start in 10mins. Kuch important kaam tha.

Man: Tekh hai! Shall I come to pick you up?

Naira: No Thanks! I will come on my own! Okay byee!

She packs her things and walks out of her cabin. Then she hears somebody typing on the keyboard very fast.

She was curious to know who is working this late. She went there and it was none other than Kartik. He was soo engrossed in his work that he didn't even check the time!

Naira: Heyy Kartik!

Kartik: Hii! Didn't go home yet?

Naira: I will going to ask you the same question!

Kartik: Yeaa will leave in few mins. Actually didn't check the time😅

Naira: Okayy! Go home get some sleep! See you tomorrow morning!

Kartik: You Too! Byeee!

Naira: Byee!

Naira goes into the parking and starts her car but it doesn't start! She tried again and again but it didn't start! She got pissed off and got down the car! She didn't wanna disturb anybody at her house. So she thought to book a cab.

Somebody suddenly put their hand on her shoulder! She got scared and felt some drunken guy wanted to irritate her. She got angry and when she turned back and punch him hard.

Guy: Nairaaaaaa! Mein hu yarrrr!😵

Naira: Shittt! Kartik tum! Yarr aisa koi kartha hai kyaaa!

Kartik: Kitne zoor se mari tum. Tum tho sherni nikli😉

Naira gets lost in her thoughts listening to the word Sherni.

Flashback

Varun: Babe kya mara uss ladkon ko! Aagey sey ladkiyon ko chedna bhool gayengey.
Tum tho meri Sherni ho yarr!

Naira: Awee baby! I love you!

They both share a good hug!

Flashback ends!

Naira: Uh, uh, karr.. Kartik mein chalti hun. I am getting late.

Kartik: Ghar pedhal chalneka eradha hai kyaa?

Naira: Nahi vo aagey road pe cabs hongey na.

Kartik: Cabs safe nahi hai chalo mei drop kardunga.

Naira: No yaa! You stay at Begumpet and me at Tarnaka, it will be a double job for you.

Kartik: Areyy koi na. Hamari company ki malkin ke liye itna tho ban tha hai yarr.

Naira: (Smiles) Tek haii! Chalo😀

Precap:
Something Bothering Naira!

So guyss plz do like n comment. Do tell you opinions on this.
Love you all.