All Not Good Between KaIra?

Heyyy Guys

Back with a new chapter.

Hope You like this chapter

Votes: 25

Happy Reading!

4 months passed and the things between Kartik and Naira are not the same anymore.

They both themselves didn't know the reason behind the growing distance between them.

They enjoyed each other's company, shared their grievances that they didn't even share with anybody else, understood each others feeling by just looking at the face, had lunch together and many such things happened between them which proved that they were best friends or more than it.

Both of them Had a bitter past and they could understand each others feelings even more well.

Their Previous relationships didn't have the amount love and trust that they were looking for.

Both of them wanted a partner who will love them unconditionally and support them at each and every step of their life.

Somewhere deep down in their heart they wanted each other but they couldn't understand that feeling properly or they knew what kind of feeling was that but brushed it off so that the great Bond , the friendship they shared shouldn't get affected.

They didn't want this Friendship turn into their previous relationship. They didn't want to mess it up. They were happy with their friendship.

They ignored that feeling and wanted to be good friends as they are now.

But till how much time can they ignore their own feelings. At some of the other point of time they have to accept that and confess it to the person.

In the four months many things happened that affected their Friendship and if they had a thought of taking this friendship to another level, that didn't happen.

The sole reason for it is misunderstanding which occurs due to lack of communication.

Before 2 months

Karthik started spending more time with Keerthi after their patchup.

In that time Kartik frequently visited Keerthi's house which is Naira's house too. Naira and Keerti also visited Kartik's house a lot of times.

Kartik almost became like a family member to the Singhanias and Naira of the Goenkas.

Naitik and Akshara liked him very dearly. They thought "Agar Naira keliye hum koi ladka Pasand kare tho vo Kartik jaisa he hota"

Swarna and Naira shared a really great bond. Dadi loved Naira soo much. Manish loved Naira's business skills.

The Goenka's also wanted a daughter-in-law like Naira.

Kartik was anyways close with Naksh. Naksh also liked Kartik very much.

Naira didn't interact with Shubham much as he stays in America and handles the American branch of Goenka business there.

Keerthi being pregnant, was pampared by Naksh and Kartik a lot. His one of the main reason to visit the Singhanias was Keerthi.

He wanted to help her and spend time with her which he missed in the last 6 years.

He was becoming Mamu and wanted to experience and enjoy this feeling to the peaks.

Taking this as a reason Keerthi took advantage of it and tried to make Kartik and Naira spend time with each other.

Naira was soo happy and enjoyed every moment when she was with Kartik. She used to adore him a lot! His messy hair makes her drool over him even more.

Kartik also loved to spend time with her. He felt as if he was his la la land with his 'THE ONE'

Both of them used to daydream about each other. But still couldn't understand their feelings for each other.

Keerthi felt that there was something going on between both of them which is more than Friendship and it has been evolving since that time they met. She wished that both will realise their feelings very soon.

Everything was going well. One day Karthik father was diagnosed with 4th Stage stomach cancer. The doctors told that he has a maximum time of six months.

Karthik loves his father so much. He couldn't even imagine his life without his father. After knowing about his father's sickness he couldn't handle it. But he was mature enough to understand that this is not the time to breakdown but spend more time with his father a lot.

When he asked his father about his last wish he told that he wanted to see Kartik getting married.

Kartik was startled but was determined to complete his father's last wish. Only 1 person's name came to his mind listening the word marriage. It was NAIRA.

Manish mention to Kartik that he isn't forcing to marry now. It is completely his wish. He also said that he like any girl, he will go and speak to their parents.

Kartik agreed to marry but he said he needs some time to decide things.

He called up Keerti and told her everything. Keerti was feeling very sad for Manish and even more bad for Kartik. She knows what Manish means to Kartik.

Karthik also mentions Keerti about liking Naira and having plans to marry her if she agrees to it. He told her that he feels that Naira is the one for whom he has been looking for.

Keerti happiness had no bounds after listening to his confession. She corrected him that HE LOVES NAIRA NOT LIKES.

Kartik was continuously blushing

So he asked Keerthi to find out if Naira also feels the same way for Kartik. He also told her not to force her because he wanted to put pressure or force things on her.

Keerthi agreed to it. She said that she will talk to Naira after the dinner tonight, Kartik and Family were coming over for dinner at Naira's place so that they can spend some time abd disclose about Manish's health to the Singhanias. At that time Kartik can also listen to the conversation secretly.

Kartik agreed to it and was very eager to know what will Naira's reply be.

Precap: Flashback Continuation

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter

Do like and comment on this. If you have any suggestions please do give.

Loads of Love