"You bitch you almost got it on me!" He screamed before punching me in the gut making me throw up even more.

       This made him laugh before he grabbed the shower head and washed the puke off my body.

After he finished he threw me out of the shower and ontop the bathroom floor before throwing wedding dress at me.

"Now whore get dressed and do your hair, make sure you look good or I'll be very very angry! He said making me curl into a ball.

When he finally leaves I look at the dress sadly, I wish that I would be walking down the aisle to meet daddy.

"It's ok angel he will come for us, I think." She said mumbling the last part but I heard it making me worry.

I quickly throw some panties on before putting on the dress and do my hair into a high bun.

     I go to leave the room when a breeze of cold air caught my attention

One of the windows was left cracked open! This was my chance to escape just like I did before.

Quickly I open the window and without looking down I jump. The jump wasn't that high so I thankfully didn't get hurt at all.

I go to get up and run into the woods when I run into someone getting knocked down.

"Such a naughty little girl! That was a fucking test and you failed! Now you don't get a nice reception and honeymoon, what you get is us getting pronounce husband and wife in our private living room before I fuck my child into you!" He yelled making me whimper.

I try and run away but he grabs my hair and starts to drag me into the living room. He throws me on the floor when we arrived and locks us in.

He then picks me up and holds me tightly against his body. "You even look pretty baby, too bad you fucked it up!" He growled.

He then shoved his mouth on mine and forcefully pushed his tongue into it. He started slapping my bum with one hand and twisting my sensitive pebbles with the other making me cry out.