Kiss

Chats POV 

I was tired after a mid night photo shoot my father planned while he was away. I was restless and decided to take a random patrol. I was vaulting around when I heard a far far away scream. Worried there was an Akuma I followed the direction I heard it from. A minute or two later I heard a yelp of pain. It sounded eerily familiar but I couldn't place it. I was looking in the ally ways when I heard a commotion. Then again I heard a scream and this time I placed it. 'MARINETTE!!!'  I dropped into an ally and saw a grotesque fat guy pulling my beautiful Princess by the ankle. She screamed again,  "Why can't I just catch a break?!" She cried in obvious fear and pain. 

Deciding to help Marinette in a second I dealt with the smelly dude first. I grabbed him by the neck and heaved him away from my princess. I slammed him against a wall and grabbed his throat. "You listen here you shall NEVER and I mean NEVER touch my princess. You took a grave miss step today and if I weren't so worried about what you did to Marinette I would cataclysm you right now. Instead i'm going to call the police." I grabbed my stick and knocked him out cold. I made a quick call to the police explaining to them where to pick the horrid being up and then turned and rushed to Marinettes side. She'd been trying to crawl away while I was dealing with the assaulter. 

I picked her up carefully and carried her to her house. She was crying and shaking really bad. I opened her balcony and got inside and placed her on the floor. I then noticed three things. First she wasn't wearing a shirt or bra. Second was that she was unhealthily skinny. Third and more important she was bleeding. A'lot. Her arms where covered in blood and so was her leg. I rushed to find a first aid kit but to my horror the one in her bathroom was empty. I sprinted downstairs and found another first aid kit aid this time I was successful in finding bandages and gauze.

 I grabbed all of it and ran back upstairs. I dropped beside Marinette and carefully grabbed her arm. She flinched away from me and I was a little hurt. "Marinette its me Chat. Its ok your safe now but I got to bandage your arms." She looked at me as realization struck her. She then hugged me. I hugged her but I had to bandage her arms. "Marinette listen your hurt I have to bandage you up." 

She just nodded and I opened the gauze and put it on the wound in her leg. I then wrapped it. I then grabbed her wrist carefully but she pulled away bright red. She had stopped shaking but she was really really red. "Mari are you ok?!" I asked fearfully. "I-I-I- Yes. But uh-uhm maybe I sh-should do my own wrists and get d-dressed?" She said almost questioningly. I then also turned tomato red. "Ya go ahead but Im doing your wrists." I said matter A factly. She nodded then in a burst of speed grabbed the gauze and bandages from my hand and stood up tp run to her bathroom. 

I grabbed her upper arm and swung her around angrily. "Nuh uh missy." I said annoyed. I sat her down and got gauze and noticed these weren't your run of the mill knife wounds. The were razor wounds. I was upset but decided we would talk about it later. I wrapped her arms and got up grabbed a sweat shirt and sweat  pants. "Here" I gave them to her and she hurriedly threw the sweat shirt on. Then changed her shorts as I looked away. She then sat down and started to look off into space. 

"Princess!" I called and she jerked a little and looked at me in fear. I sighed and sat down on the chaise and patted beside me. She warily got up and sat beside my. I pulled her in between my legs and into my chest. "Were gonna talk about you cutting. But I know your tired and need rest. I know that you just experienced something someone like you should never go through. I know your scared. So right now your going to sleep and i'm gonna hold you to make sure you sleep. K?" 

She had stiffened when I mentioned her cuts but then nodded. She relaxed in my arms and I snuggled my face in her neck. "Ch-Chat?" She asked softly. "yes beautiful?" I asked sleepily. "Go change and let Plagg rest." She said in the same soft voice. I nodded grabbed my comfy clothes and went into her bathroom. I saw a bloodied razor on her counter and got mad. "CATACLYSM" I grabbed the razor and saw it disintegrate into ash.