Accusations

Hey ya'll another update. I also want to apologize because im really bad at staying in a persons POV. Im sure youve noticed already so ya. SO SRY  

Adriens POV

School was boring and I couldn't think straight. Why? Because of Marinette obviously. 'What happened to her?! Who did this?! Why would they do this?! Who would do this to such a amazing girl?!'  "...rien Adrien! ADRIEN AGRESTE!" I jumped like a cat by a cucumber. 

"Whaa? Huh?!" I awoke from my wandering mind. "Adrien please pay attention when im teaching. I asked you a question do you remember it?" Mrs. Bustier asked in a kind voice. She knew Adrien was worried about Marinette. 

"Oh- uh- no" I replied a little embarrassed. " I asked do you know when the Eiffel tower was built?" Mrs. Bustier asked again. "January 28, 1887" I drawled out like it was the easiest question in the world. Which it was in my opinion. Mrs. Bustier just nodded and continued the lesson. 

A time skip! WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?! Whos surprised?

**BRiiiiiiiiing** Went the school bell. I was out the door faster then Plagg when you mention Camembert. I was planning on visiting Marinette but my bodyguard had other plans. He honked his horn and gestured for me to come. 

I sighed and went to the car. 'I guess Chat Noir will grace her tonight instead of me'  I suddenly felt kinda jealous. Then I was smacked hard in the face with my stupidity 'I am chat Noir you dingbat'  

I decided I wasn't gonna mention that to anyone. Finally the car pulled up in front of the agreste mansion and I hurried out. After I ran inside, I bolted up the stairs and into my room. I awaited till nightfall. Then called the well known words to transform myself. 

"PLAGG CLAWS OUT" I started pole vaulting to the Hospital when I saw something that made me stop. There stood Master Fu waving to me. "Master Fu what are you doing out here?" I asked him. "Looking for you Chat Noir" He said in his old wise voice. 

"Why?" I asked genuinely curious. It's not everyday the Master of The Miraculous come looking for you. "I regret to inform you that Ladybug is out of commission. We have hopes that everything will get better but there is a chance she might not come back. 

I will be giving the Miraculous of creation to a trusted friend till the time comes that they either give it back or keep it." I stood there shocked to my core. "W-wh-what hap-p-pend to her?" I asked as tears started to pool in my eyes. 

"We are not sure? Something happened in her personal life and hero life that drove her to a point where she might not return." I was about to ask another question when a black and red creature flew up to my face. A sobbing creature I might add. 

"This! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" Tikki screamed at me. "M-me?" I asked in confusion. "Yes you!" She accused. "When Mar- I mean Ladybug needed you most you abandoned her! YOU PROMISED HER YOU WOULD MEET HER AT THE TOWER!!! YOU PROMISED AND YOU LET HER DOWN! YOU BROKE HER CHAT NOIR YOU!" Tikki screamed again. 

I remembered when Ladybug voice mailed me about needing to talk and me promising to be there. But then my father made me go on a surprise date with Kagami. Tear started to well up in my eyes. 

"Tikki! You know very well that this is not all Chat Noirs fault." Master Fu reprimanded the flying creature. "I-I need to go" I said as a vaulted away. I went straight to the hospital and into Marinette's room. I immediately started sobbing. '

Both my girls in my life both leaving suddenly'  I sat there for awhile when Kagami texted me. 

"'My dearest Adrien you will always hold a place in my heart. But that place is not of love but of friendship. I'm sorry to tell you but we are breaking up, that is I break up with you. I am deeply sorry if I have hurt you but this is the way it has to be.

Love your friend and ex-girlfriend Kagami Tsurugi "' 

I just sighed. I never loved Kagami. Our relationship was arranged by my father. But it still hurt a little. Why was I never enough for anyone?  

Ok so not where I was planning on taking this chapter. But you know. I suddenly got inspiration for bad Tikki ;3  I thought it would be sad.

Bye my Blue berry Kittens   

UnkleRickHookedMe 

Word count 781