Page:30

at the park family

y/n and dahyun arrived at the park family and stepped out of the car. they looked around for a moment
y/n: nothing has changed
dahyun: hmm it's still the same.
the moment that they were about to ring the doorbell the door opened revealing ajumma.

y/n: ajumma!
y/n hugged ajumma tightly making ajumma chuckle.
ajumma: welcome home dear
she said while hugging her back
after letting each other go Dahyun greated ajumma and they went inside the house.

y/m: welcome home sweeties~
she said while hugging both
dahyun: thank u aunt
y/n: thanks mom
y/m: have a seet ladies i will be back.
y/n and Dahyun sat down on the couch while y/n's mom went to do something. after a few minutes she came back with a paper.

y/m: i called u guys too Seoul because I have decided to let your brothers get married.
dahyun and y/n got shocked. but after a few sec y/n had a expressionless face and Dahyun noticed it.
dahyun: aunt they are getting married?
y/m: yes.
Dahyun: with whome?
y/m: with the **** girls
y/n and dahyun eyes grew wide when she heard that gang name. that was the name of the duck gang girls at school.

y/n: there are seven girls and they are from****
y/m: how did u know?
y/n: leave that. how could you choose those girls over 7,753 billion people?
y/m: what happened? they are very sweet girls. i met them before
Dahyun: aunt the world has changed. people can look like diamonds from outside but are totally rust from inside. they were the bad girl's at school. we know them they had beaten every single girl at school who would talk about the boys.

y/m: what!?
y/n: it's true mom,btw did the boys know who their soon to be wife's are.
y/m: no. i told them to meet one's but they didn't wanted. they denied the marriage ones but the second time your dad got angry because of them. so the boys told is to choose whoever we want but they told us that that girl will never find love. when i saw those 7 sweet girls i thought that there is a chance that the boys will chance but i was al wrong. the girls were only showing there good side to me.

y/m: thanks sweeties u guys saven the boys from getting married to such frauds. i will cancel the marriage directly.
y/n: okay mom. mom where is dad?
y/m: he's at the company with the boys. i have a idea u can go and give them a surprise because I didn't told anyone that u guys were coming to Seoul plus u can tell the boys the good news that their marriage is cancelled.
y/n: okay mom. I'll get going then😀. btw mom i will stat with dahyun. i won't live here.
y/m: why baby?

y/n: ummm... my clothes are at her home😅
y/m: 🤨 okay no prob.
after a little chit chat Dahyun and y/n left to the park family.
dahyun: i will stay at home. u go I'm tired😅
y/n: lazy ass😪
Dahyun: hey~ don't be mean. i also want to see what the devil's are doing
y/n: okay fine

dahyun stayed home while y/n went to the park company.

at the park company

y/n entered the company. everyone was looking at her because they never saw her before.y/n walked towards the receptionist and asked where Mr Park cabin is.
receptionist: I'm sorry but who are u. i can't send u to his cabin without his permission.
y/n: I'm his daughter.
receptionist: okay mam I'll call him
y/n: nonono i want to give him a surprise. please don't call him
receptionist: okay mam his office is at the last floor the last door.

y/n: okay thank u,btw call me y/n,u don't need to call me mam.
she said to the receptionist and left from there to her dad's cabine.she went to the lift and pressed an the last button. she came on the LSAT floor and walked towards the last door but there were two

y/n: uhh.... wich me is it. let me knock firstly. if it's dad voice than I'll enter and if not than I'll enter the next one. I'm smart😎
she walked towards one door and knocked on it hearing a "come in" in return. she knew who's voice it was and entered the office.

she went inside and saw the boys and the father talking to each other not even sparing her a glance. they were busy looking at some files.
y/n: uhum*fake cough*
y/d: Miss Lee u can put the files outside. I'm busy,not now.
y/n: okay😪
she said while about to go outside
y/d: y/n😳
y/n: hi dad😁

her dad stood up and hugged her happily.
y/d: what a plecent surprise. when did u came to Seoul
y/n: today. i just came from home and after that i came here to great u guys 😊
y/d: that's so sweet. look ur brothers are also here but they are stressing so much because of work.

y/n: hi guys 😁
she said with a bright smile trying not to burst out in tears.
BTS: hi y/n~

BTS POV
when our eyes landed on y/n our stress just vanished from our body. it feels so relaxing seeing her after 8 whole years but she has changed. she became more sexier than before and also very beautiful.
end POV

y/d: I'll be back, u talk to ur brothers. i have something to do
y/n: okay appa
her dad went outside while she was alone with the boy's. she looked at the boy's.
y/n mind: f*ck they Became more handsome and hotter 😵🤒🤒

to be continued~