Page:09

dining room
y/n and her new family went to the dinning room and sat down for their food.y/n sat down but she sat between Jimin and jungkook and on the opposite side were NamJoon and Jin and the others were beside them. they were eating peacefully but y/n was a little bit uncomfortable cause she looked at NamJoon and saw him glaring at her,she choked on her food and start coughing.al the attention went to her.

eomma: what happened y/n dear,are u okay.
y/n: (drinks water in one gulp) I'm fine eomma, it's a little spicy 🙂(lies)
eomma: but i don't remember putting to much peper in it.🤔
NamJoon: she just to careless mom, our little sister is just happy to see her brothers, right sis😏(looks at u).
y/n: (gulps) y-yes eomma no worries.
jimin: aww our sis is so cute~ 😏(puts his hands on ur tights and pinch u hard).
y/n: (tears came into ur eye's but u didn't wanted to cry so u bit ur lips hard)
Jimin: (whisper in ur ears) brave huh😏. let's see how long u can pretend.
he began to eat again he pretended that nothing had happened.
y/n: m-mom I'm full can i go now.
eomma: so fast 🤨. are u sick or something is everything okay.
y/n: I'm fine mom it's just that I'm sleepy i wanna go sleep can i go.
eomma: okay u may go.
y/n: goodnight everyone, sleep well 🙂.
eomma and appa: u to dear/princess.
the boys didn't say anything they were just minding there own business.y/n went to the sink and washed her plate and glas and went to her room,but little did they know that some were looking each of her steps carefully.

in y/n's room

this is what u wore (i found this picture cute that's why I choosed this, sorry if u didn't like it 😅)

this is what u wore
(i found this picture cute that's why I choosed this, sorry if u didn't like it 😅)

y/n was rolling on her bed cause she couldn't sleep, well who would be able to sleep when u have these type of stepbrothers that keeps coming in ur head like Ghost, hunting u here and there.
y/n had enough she went downstairs cause she couldn't sleep.she got downstairs and saw  her appa and her stepbrothers were talking or discussing something. but she couldn't see her mom
appa: what happened princess.
he asked suddenly making the boys look at u.u got a little uncomfortable cause of the stare u were getting.
y/n: nothing appa,i was just searching for eomma.
appa: she is in the kitchen,is there something wrong.
y/n: i couldn't sleep so i was searching for mom, cause she is the cure.
appa:🤨 okay~
y/n went to her eomma and hugged her from the back.
y/n: eomma ur baby can't sleep (she said whining).
her mom was done with the dishes and turned around to look at her angel.
eomma: is something bothering you.
y/n: no~(looking away)😗
eomma: don't lie baby I'm ur mom i know u pretty well.
y/n: 😪(sigh's) fine there is something bothering me,but i can't say it yet I'll tell u when the time comes 😁.
eomma: okay,now let's go
y/n: where 🤨🤔
eomma: to ur room Pabo cause I know that u want me to sing u to sleep.😊
y/n: yes let's go~ she said like a baby throwing her hand in the air. they were going upstairs but got interrupted by her appa.
appa: y/m/n(your Mom name) I have something to discuss with u,and i already told the boys that we won't be home for 2 weeks and we should discuss further about the paperwork etc.
eomma: honey can u wait a little,i wanna tuck my baby in the bed she needs me now.
y/n: no mom u can go no worries.
eomma: yes no worries 🙄😒. when u'll wake up tomorrow then i won't be able to recognize u, cause ur eye bags will be so thick.(scolding her)
appa: what happened honey everything okay with our princess.(concern)
eomma: yes she can't sleep so I'm going to join her u wait in the room I'll be there after a hour.
appa: okay, sleep wel Princess (kissed her forehead).
y/n: goodnight appa.(hug's him)
her appa went upstairs and the boys were looking at her with rage in their eyes.
y/n also went upstairs followed by her mother.
meanwhile

BTS pov

suga: looks like this kitten is trying to steel our appa.(jealous)😑
Jimin:(hits suga on his head) stop being possessive u stupid cat.
NamJoon: no Jimin,suga is right she is trying something and I know it's something not good 😤
Jungkook: why don't we learn her some lessons cause she is getting on my nerves.
Taehyung: not only yours kook. she's also getting on my nerves did u saw how she was just now " no mom u can go no worries"(copies ur voice) like wtf does she think of her self.
Jin: boy's let's go sleep I'm tired (yawning)
BTS except Jin: yes
BTS : goodnight

on the other side
in y/n's room
y/n's mom had tuck y/n in bed and was singing a song for her to sleep.

y/n: mom~ can i  ask u something
eomma: yes sweetie what happened
y/n: it's about my stepbrothers
eomma: what happened,is that the reason that u can't sleep.
y/n: yes
eomma: did they do something to u
y/n: no(lies)
i just wanted to know why they have different surname.
eomma: (chuckle) it's because ur stepdad was in love with 5 friends. ur stepdad and those 5 lady friends were a group in college u could say they were best friends but soon friendship turned into love.so they married and had a family.
y/n: he had 5 woman but now he has u,so... what happened to those 5 woman's.
eomma:(sigh's) they.....they passed away.
y/n: (shocked) how.
eomma: idk(lies) but i think my daughter is a journalist,asking so many questions😆
y/n: 😁 nope.mom one more favor.
eomma: yes baby.
y/n: so u and papa are going for 2 weeks so..... can I ask my friend to come over and have a sleepover with me.please~(puppy eyes)😽
eomma: sure baby no prob.
y/n: thanks mom,let me tell dahyun the news first 😁. thanks for making me better mom. ur really are my remedy.
eomma: welcome dear(kissed her forehead) sleep wel
y/n: u to mom
her Mom smiles to her and went to her own bedroom meanwhile y/n called dahyun and told her everything about the sleepover and dahyun agreed.

to be continued~