Page:23

y/n: it happened when i was 8 years old. my mom would do part time jobs here and there and come home late. one day

flashback: 14 year's ago
when y/n was 8 years old

little y/n was busy playing in her room upstairs not until she heard noice downstairs. she went quite and listened what was happening.

she heard only men's voice she sat still. after a few minutes her door swung open and she saw her dad there looking at her with angry face.

he pulled her and went downstairs towards the three  people's.
dad(y/n's real dad): look here
the men looked at him in disbelief and walked towards her dad.

man#1: Don't kid with us u bastard! we want a good deal or else u'll be dead😠
dad: trust me she's only eight and she doesn't understand a thing. she won't know anything that u'll do.

man#3: and what do we do than?
dad: enjoy 😏👿
the men's looked at each other and smirked. little y/n understood everything. they thought that she's young and won't understand anything but she's smarter than they think.

the man was approaching her with a creepy look.
man#2:  little girl come play with us
y/n backed away scared
man#2: we only want to play with you little one.come play with us we are ur father's friend. we aren't bad guy's.

y/n shook her head indicating"no" the man got angry and grabbed her hand. she started screaming for help.
little y/n: l-let g-go. appa helwp mwe.😨

but her father sat on the sofa like a king and was watching them. y/n became sad and stayed still.

the man got shocked when he saw that she went quite.
man#2: what happened why aren't you moving anymore?
she pulled something out from her pocket.

little y/n: uncle i have something for u.
she showed what she has in her hand. her mom gave her that to protect herself when she meets a bad person

 her mom gave her that to protect herself when she meets a bad person

man#2: aww so sweet 😌.but i feel sorry that i don't use lipstick. but don't worry I'll keep it.
little y/n: it isn't lipstick ☺️
man#2: huh?
little y/n: ta-da👿

she opened the cap of the bottle it became like this.

before the man could react she sprayed it inside his eyes

before the man could react she sprayed it inside his eyes. the man started screaming in pain. y/n who has a small body got away. she ran upstairs in full speed and locked her door. she went inside her closet and hid in it.

the man was screaming in pain downstairs. the screaming stopped and y/n got nervous she listened carefully what was happening downstairs.
men's: well come back next time😠😠.

after that the men's left the house. y/n who fell asleep in the closet while her dad went outside to gamble again. her mom came home and knocked on the door.

y/n opened the door after a few minutes because she was sleeping. her mom was worriedly looking at her.
eomma: what happened baby? why weren't you opening the door? and why is it Locked.
little y/n: some bad people came home. so for my safety i did it just like u told me☺️

her mom looked at her with tears in her eyes. she hugged y/n tightly crying on her shoulder. y/n patted her head and tol her mom.

y/n: don't worry eomma. y/n is a strong girl she will protect her mom and herself 😤.
her mom laughed at her angels craziness.
eomma: i know that my angel is strong
she said while picking her up and bringing her downstairs to eat.
after they ate they went to sleep.

a.n: y/n eomma and dad doesn't sleep with each other. y/n mom sleep with y/n. y/n's dad steel's the money that y/n's mom earns to gamble.

end of flashback

y/n: my dad didn't do anything. he was ready to sell his own daughter.😭
the boys were feeling pity for her but they were also boiling in anger.
jk: what about that scar on ur stomach?

y/n: that happened when i was 9 years.

flashback 13 years ago
when y/n was 9 years old.

y/n and her mom are having a family shopping. well people do family shopping with their mom and dad but y/n does it with her mom. because her mom is her mom and dad both. every last month they go shopping for y/n. they buy her new doll's and candies sometimes clothes.
but today she used all her money because she doesn't want to hide it. or else that bastard would take it to gamble.

when they came back from shopping they saw her dad sitting on the sofa all drunk. her mom ignored him and was about to go inside when.

dad: where is the money?
her mom ignored him and went with y/n inside the kitchen.he followed them angrily.
dad: i asked where is the money?!
mom: i used all of it.
dad: u b*tch
he slapped her making her fall. he took a knife and pointed it towards her bit y/n stood infront of her mom.

y/n: no! don't hurt mama😨
he was drink and blinded by money so he didn't listen to anything. he swung his hand that was holding the knife to scare them.but the knife touched y/n's stomach. she began bleeding and started crying and screaming.

her mom Became shock she grabbed y/n and ran towards q cab and towards a hospital. when she entered the hospital she asked the doctor for help. the doctor was busy with y/n while her mom called the police and told them everything.

flashback end

y/n: my dad had been sent to jail. my mom would earn her money and pay the bill for the hospital. after 2 months i had been released from the hospital. my mom went to a lawyer after that and asked for a divorce paper and told them everything that had happened.

y/n: the lawyer helped us and also became friends with my mom. the lawyer helped us to search another house. we moved out of the house and left all the bad memories there. we started a happy life.  my dad had prison for 10 year's.

the boys listened to everything she said. tear's left from their eyes knowing what such a angel has been thru. they hugged her making her calm but they got disturbed when

growlll~~~
y/n became red from embarrassment.

Jin: looks like someone is hungry 😆. I'll make something to eat. some of u come help me and some of u stay with her.

after eating and drinking they went to sleep.

to be continued~