Page:18

y/n who was a blushing mess got distracted by a voice.
Tae: y/n?
she didn't answer
Tae y/n are u in there?

y/n: y-yeah
she said trying not to stutter but failed.
Tae: the boys need me so i must go and don't try running away!! we will be back at 8.
he said sternly sending shivers down her spine.

y/n who stayed still for 5 minutes and after that she quietly went outside her room.she looked here and there but didn't saw Tae. she sighed in relief and started doing some house work.after she was done she watched some TV.

she kept watching TV until she looked at the clock it showed 6.15 pm

y/n: oh no the boys Will be here soon.i need to cook something for them.
y/n started cooking.

after 1 hour

y/n is done cooking and put everything ready.she went upstairs and took a bath wearing her pyjamas.

what u wore👇🏻

y/n went downstairs and looked at the clock and saw it it's 7

y/n went downstairs and looked at the clock and saw it it's 7.45 pm
she got inside the dinning room and puttted the cutlery ready.she got inside the kitchen and saw the lights are off.

y/n: i know u guys are already home. stop scaring me cause i won't get scared by ur stupid games.

she didn't hear anything but the only thing that she could hear is the wind blowing. she got scared.

y/n: g-guys it's n-not funny!
she said stuttering being scared.

???: twinkle twinkle little star how i wonder where u were.

y/n eyes went wide she started walking backwards. she knows this song out one person sang this song like this. the person kept walking towards her until she saw his hand is holding a knife.

she felt something behind her. "it's a vase" she took it and threw it on the person's head running away from there to the outside. she saw Al the guards lying on the floor.

y/n:"are they dead"
???:y/n!!!

she started running fast on the street bare feet she kept running faster and faster making her weak. she kept crying her vision became blurry due tears. she couldn't see anything cause it was dark.she saw light coming from the front towards her. she kept running towards the light and fell down right infront of the car. stopping the car

meanwhile with the boy's:

Jin pov

right now me and the boys are going to our house. our princess shall be waiting for us. we were talking about some stuff until Jk noticed someone running towards our car and it didn't took long for us to notice who it is.

Jk: she tried running away again!! i will make her understand today what we mean by our rules. he said with fire in his eyes.he got out of the car being all red because of anger.he went towards her and pulled her up by her arm.