Page:17 !a little bit smut!

in the morning
in y/N's room

y/n woke up in the morning but she felt something. it's hard and long "is it a stone?"she heard someone voice beside her.

???: ahh~ y/n~
she shot her eyes open looking at the person and where her hand was.

she saw Jimin laying beside her she looked at her hand and saw she's squishing his 😳😳😳

y/n: Aaaaahhhhhh!!!!
she screamed very loud waking everyone up.
some even fell down from the bed.🙊🙉
Tae: what happened? he asked annoyingly.
he stopped asking when he saw how red y/n is.
Tae: y/n what happened to ur face?
she ran towards the bathroom and locked the door.making the boys confused. the boys looked at each other and asked if someone knows something.

Jimin: she ran away because of me.😪
Jin: what did u do now😤
Jimin: relax it was she that did something to me.
BTS except Jimin: huh?🤨
Jimin: she squished my d🙊ck while sleeping.
BTS except Jimin: WHAT!!!!
Jimin: aish keep ur voice down. I'm going back to my room. I'm h🙉rd right now. I'm going to shower. see u guys later.

they boys looked at each other and also went to their rooms. meanwhile with y/n.

y/n: y/n u baka why did u do that!! u stupid y/n what will he think of u now! he'll think that I'm a pervert nonono i can't let that happen. i need to apologize. but how? 🤔

downstairs

y/n went downstairs and saw that the boys are going to the dinning room.she went inside the kitchen to help Jin.

she saw him cooking something.
y/n: Good morning Jin~
Jin: Good morning y/n.
y/n: what are u making for breakfast?
Jin: fried rice
y/n: oh okay. let me help u

in the dinning room
after 10 minutes.

y/n and Jin went inside bringing the food. she greated them and served the food for them.

y/n: enjoy your meal 😁
the boys looked at her in shock.
y/n: eh? something wrong?
BTS: it's nothing
y/n was busy eating but she thought apologizing to Jimin.
Jimin and y/n are sitting infront of each other.

y/n wanted to apologize but she was still thinking how to start 🙂.

she took a spoon full of rice and putted it inside her mouth munching on it. she swallowed the rice and looked at her front she saw Jimin staring at her.