Page:04

in the dining room

y/n*wow i only saw the kitchen but not the dining room it's beautiful

y/n*wow i only saw the kitchen but not the dining room it's beautiful. i must say my dad is rich😆*
appa: come sit here my little princess.
(he pulled out a chair from the corner of the table. on the other side was her mom sitting and looking at her daughter and her husband with a smile)
appa: so did u like ur room.
y/n: yes, i love it. thank u appa
appa: no need to thank me dear this is a father's job. a father has too cherish/take care of his family.
y/n: ( smile's )

appa: ok let's eat now because I'm starving.( laughing)
eomma: same here.
*y/n was eating with her father and mother. she would look at them every minute she is so happy for her mom. her mom deserves to be happy because of my "father" (real father/her mom divorced husband) my mom couldn't be free. my mom had too work and earn money too take care of me and herself and also for dad. but my dad would always gamble and one day people came home to get money but my mom wasn't home only me and my dad. that thing that happened that day was the worst ting ever i didn't told my mom what happened that day. when my mom came home she only saw me crying in my room. if I would tell her the truth she would definitely kill my father.*
(y/n has been thinking about her past life but didn't notice that there were only tears falling from her eyes.)
eomma: y/n... honey are u okay
y/n came back to her Sense and wiped her tears away.
appa: Is it because of me ... I'm sorry if u didn't like me😔
y/n: no no it's not that appa it's just the food is too spicy
eomma: the food isn't spicy at all. are u sure u okay 🤨
y/n: I'm perfectly fine
appa: look y/n.... if it's about ur past then u should forget it and think about ur future. i know it will be hard but u should at least try. and if u don't like me then i-i wil talk too ur mom about it. ( he left from the dinning room).
eomma: honey where are you going. have some more food.
appa: I'm full (shouted from outside the dining room)
y/n: I-i'm sorry eomma i-i hurt appa feelings. he will hate me now 🤧😢
eomma stand's up and goes too y)n and hugs her too comfort her.
eomma: shh don't cry baby he won't hate u.
y/n: promise (sniffs) 🤧
eomma: i promise ( strokes her head ) now continue eat.
y/n: I'm full eomma.
eomma: ok no prob. did u already unpacked ur stuff.
y/n: not yet.
eomma: ok u go unpack I'm going to talk to appa
y/n was about to go when her mom stopped her.
eomma: y/n one moment i have a question.
y/n: yes eomma
eomma: do you like your new dad
y/n: yes mom I'm happy that i have a dad and he cares a lot about me but i hurted his feelings. I'm not a good daughter 🤧😢
eomma: don't worry everything will be okay dear.
y/n: ( smiles ) ok mom.(goes to her bedroom).

*author*
hi guys I'm sorry i couldn't upload my head was a little full with school stuffs😪.and sometimes i also want to stop writing ff 😔. i know my ff aren't that good but I'll do my best. and also one thing if you don't like my fanfiction just say it directly i will stop writing fanfiction. have a nice day/night/life.
Borahae~💜