Page:22

y/n is listening to what Jimin is saying.

Jimin: why did u ran out of his room like that?
y/n: 😳 i....uh because the thunder had stopped
she said while looking here and there.
Jimin: do u know that ur a bad liar.

y/n: huh? what do u mean
Jimin: whenever your lying u look everywhere except into our eyes.
y/n: that's not true 😐
Jimin: it is😌
y/n: no it's not😤
Jimin: then look me in the eyes 😏
y/n: okay😤

y/n looked into his eyes and got lost in his beautiful shiny eyes. they kept looking at each other for a few seconds. y/n brought her face closer to his face and he noticed it and came back to reality.he stoof up from the bed and walked towards her room door. he turned of the light.his back is facing her

Jimin: goodnight
that was the last thing he said before exiting her room leaving her dumbfounded there.

y/n: what just happened? i wanted to feel his touch but he didn't allow me. he really looks like a flirt but isn't one. since when did i became like this? i can't be without them. three of them already marked me as theirs but still i can't get close to them because of my mom's happiness.

y/n: Everytime I get close to them or feel their touch i get hypnotized by them. it feels like i want to be with them forever. i want to have a happy life with them but i can't. it's impossible i have to keep distance from them or else I'll won't be able to forget them. next week Friday is the day were graduating. Saturday i will go to USA immediately. i need to keep distance and forget about them.

that's what y/n said to herself and slept with a sad face. the following days weren't going good. every night y/n would cry to sleep. and the boys would leave the house early and come home late. they are living under one roof but still didn't talk to each other.

one day
with the boy's
the boys are at school sitting on the rooftop.

Jin: only two days left for graduation 😪
NJ: yes. y/n will also be leaving our side
Jk: true😪
Tae: she is doing it for our family sake.
suga: wasn't there anything else that we could do?
J-hope: i wished there was

suga: she has been keeping distance from us lately.
Jimin: but we also have been keeping distance from her
Jk: what would happen if we would confess to her?
Tae: idk. we could be happy
Jin: or sad
NJ: he's right 😪

J-hope: we better keep us mouth shut.we don't want y/n to know that we love her or else she'll will become sad.
Jimin: she will be happy Pabo😌
NJ: no, J-hope is right.  she will become sad if she'll know that we also love her.
Tae: what do u mean 🤨

Jin: if she'll know that we also love her than she will have hope to love us. but it'll make it hard for her when she'll think about our parent's love. what will our parent's think. the bond they just made will break within a sec😔

everyone is sad plus confused because they don't know what to do. it's the first time they felt such a feeling.

time Skip
at home

Everyone is at home eating at the dinning room. nobody said anything it was so quiet. not until

NJ: y..y/n
y/n: y-yes?
NJ: the unknown men that came to kill u is in the basement. we want u too come and see if u know that men.
y/n nodded her head hesitantly

in the basement

they entered the basement and saw the men tied on the chair. suga walked towards the men and splashed water on his face waking the unknown man up.

the man woke up and looked at the boy's and after that he saw y/n. he smirked when he saw her.she saw him smirking at her  and hid behind J-hope scared.

???: so we meet again witch😏
the boys blood started boiling in anger when he heard what the man called y/n.

NJ: how dare u!!!
NJ punched the man in his face making the man groan.
jin: who are u and what are u doing here?
the man laughed crazily making y/n scared.
???: why don't you ask this bitch who I am😌

suga saw that NJ was about to give the man another punch but stopped him.
suga: stop it NamJoon. we need to know the truth first before we do something.

NJ sighed and looked over at y/n who was trembling. he went towards her and carried her bridal style inside the mansion and put her on the couch. they gave her water to drink.

she drank the water in one gulp. the boys looked at her with concern look.
Tae: who is that man princess? do u know him?
y/n nodded her head indicating"yes"

NJ: so who is he?
y/n: he's m-my mom's first hu-husband😔
the boys got shocked and looked at y/n with a questionable face.

Jimin: then why does he want to kill u?
Jin: why does ur own father want to kill u😐

y/n: HE IS A MONSTER!!!
she screamed suddenly making everyone startled. she started tearing up

y/n: h-he is-n't the fa-ther i k-knew😭😭
my father was never like that. he would gamble but he would never do that. HE WOULD NEVER!!!😨😭

the boys lhad a angry look. they wanted to know what that man did to their princess that's she's in such a state.
suga: what did he do to u?

to be continued~