Page:29

y/n and the others were eating the cake that Jini made.
y/n:  it's very yummy baby~
jini: thank you mom
Dahyun: it's indeed very yummy. ur this young but your very good in cooking unlike me😂😅
Jini: thanks aunt,and it's true

dahyun fake pouted making y/n chuckle.
y/n: ur still the same😂
sugar: Mommy, aunt i have something to say to u guys 👉🏻👈🏻.
dahyun: yes sugar u may say
sugar: today a boy was talking to me and.....
y/n chocked on the cup cake and she knew what had happened. she looked over at Bun. Bun looked at y/n with a innocent look making y/n sigh.
sugar: and brother hit that guy
y/n saw it coming

the boys are toooo protective about their little sister and they don't like it when someone says something about their mom or little sister.whenever a boy tried to speak to sugar they(the boys) would do something to the poor guy.
y/n: bunny why did u fight?
bunny: mom he was throwing dirt on her after he had talked to her. he asked her if she can be his girlfriend.
this time it was Dahyun that choked on the cake.
dahyun: what the hell. so young people are searching for a partner and me being single here with my cake🤧.

y/n: what happened after that Bun?
Bun: she said no and he began throwing dirt on her. i saw it and beated the sh*t out of them
Moni: who the hell learned u those bad words?😡
bun: I'm sorry hyungie~he said with his innocent eyes making everyone koo~ at him.
Moni: i forgive u this time but don't repeat it next time.
Bun nodded his head like a good boy.

Hope: guys i know today i saw a girl with her mom eating ice cream 😁
the little ones looked at y/n with a 😑 look making y/n😅.
they choose one day in a week to go eat ice cream together. and today they forgot it.
y/m: so who wanna go?
she said making the children smile.
all: let's go~~😋

they ate ice cream and played at the park and everyone came home exhausted 😵😪. after everyone took a shower y/n served the food she made. while eating someone called her and she saw the ID number it's her mom.
she excused herself and went to the balcony to talk.

y/n: hello mom how are u.
mom: I'm good sweetie wbu.
y/n: I'm fine mom. what happened such a sudden call. is everything alright?
mom: can't i call my daughter 😪. my daughter forgot her mother within a few years already.
y/n: it's not like that mom weren't you about to call me after 2 Days.

mom: it was a emergency that's why I called. can u guy's come back to Seoul until next week.
y/n: us?
y/n mind: does she know about the children?
Mom: u and Dahyun Pabo. who else Will i talk about,ur children?
y/n: mom~
Mom: sorry sorry come back within 3 Days.
y/n: but u said until next week.
mom: today is Friday so after three days it will be Monday

y/n: okay mom😪
mom: take care sweetie. I'm going to bed to sleep.
y/n: u too mom sleep well
Mom: thanks baby,byebye
y/n: bye mom
y/n sighed and went inside the house. she saw that everyone was so happy but she had to reveal it one day that she has been hiding from the kids for years.she went inside the kitchen and sat down on the table and ate. after they have eaten they went to watch a little Pepa pig movie

y/n: ummm..... Angels i have something to tell u guys.
the little one's turned off the TV and listened to what their mom has to say.
y/n: were going Sunday to Seoul. i have hide it for a long time but ur dad's, grandma and grandpa are living in Seoul.
she expected the little one to say something but they all were quite.

jimmy: mom we already know that.
y/n: huh? how?
Moni: we heard u and Dahyun aunt talking about it 2 years ago. u told us that our grandparents and dad's left us while that wasn't true. we heard u saying that it will bring problems if we will get revealed to them or if they get revealed to us. that's why u guys didn't want to leave USA. right?

dahyun: u guys really are smart 😑. we can see that they are the little devil's of those Seven dorks.
y/n: thank u baby~
she said while hugging Al of them in a group after that they went to sleep.

time Skip
Sunday

y/n and everyone else are busy packing their bags. after they are done they went to the airport station

time Skip in Seoul

the moment that y/n got out of the plain she felt the fresh air that she hadn't felt for so long.
y/n:were here after 8 years
dahyun: true.

dahyun and y/n went towards dahyun house first to put the little ones there. btw Dahyun's parent's know about the little devil's but kept it a secret from others.

at the Kim's (dahyun parent's)
dahyun: mom dad were here
after a few sec Dahyun's dad and mom ran towards them
d/m(Dahyun mom): my baby welcome home.
d/d(Dahyun dad): welcome home sweetie.
they hugged Dahyun and after that they welcomed y/n.

y/n: thank you so much for keeping it a secret and giving me a place to live.
d/m: that's not a problem u are just like our own daughter.
d/d: no need to thank us dear we did it for the little one's
he said while looking at the little devil's

d/d: hello little one's I'm ur grandpa
d/m: and I'm ur grandma
a.n: guys i want to say that Dahyun is a aunt so I can't make her parent's uncle and aunt that's why I wrote grandma and grandpa.

the little ones greated them one by one. dahyun and y/n went to the Park family leaving the little devil's with their grandparents (not the real one)

to be continued~