Page:08

y/n went home and saw her mom and dad and went to great them.

y/n: hi mom,hi dad
eomma/appa: good afternoon dear.
eomma: how was school dear
y/n: good mom.
appa: did my princess have fun
y/n: yes appa i had with my friend dahyun.(giggles)😆
eomma: u guys are doing like y/n came from kindergarten
y/n and her dad laughed at her mom. yes y/n and her new family became close to each other they're very happy and about her brothers..... she still didn't saw them cause they're coming home at Monday morning.
appa: uhm.... y/n we have to tell u something
he looked over to ur mother.
u also looked at ur mom.
eomma: yes we have to tell u something first go get freshed up and come down to have dinner.
y/n: okay eomma.(she went upstairs to get freshed up after that she came down).
she went down and saw mom and dad waiting for her at the dinning table. but she didn't saw ajumma or the other maid's.
y/n: I'm here.mom where is ajumma and the other's.
eomma: ajumma had to go to her hometown, cause she had some personal business at home.
and about those others they are on a little vacation cause they didn't had any in along time.  so they went in the morning after u went to school,but....(she looked at ur father)
appa:  after they went,we got a call and we should go to Japan for a important meeting.(sigh)😪
y/n: okay🤨. and mom is also going
eomma: actually,yes. cause I'm ur father PA. And  I'm so so-
y/n: why are u apologizing. it's important u guys should go, it's for the sake of the company.
appa: are u sure🤔
y/n: I'm sure u guys can go.and if u worry about me,then Don't worry I'm grown up, I'm strong (show's her muscled arm 💪🏻😂🤣). u guys should go because it's very important.
eomma: omo my daughter is grown up already 🤧🤧(dramatically)
appa: ehem (clears throat) it's ours.
eomma: yes, OUR daughter is already grown up.😊😅
y/n: btw mom u never told me that u joined appa company.
eomma: well it was ur dad that asked m-
appa: hold it right there young woman😑.
well y/n it happened like this u see ur appa is still handsome (does a hair flip) so the ladies of my office tried to flirt with me and your mom saw it so she fired that PA of mine and warned al the employees to not flirt with me.now she became my PA and she also told me "u better not look at those b*these".
eomma: it's ur own fault for being so nice to those people. now i won't let anyone look at my husband 😒
y/n and appa: 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂
appa: told ya. ur mom is very possessive.
y/n: i know she's also very clumsy.🤣😂
appa: i know.The Day before yesterday she broke my coffee mug. yesterday she almost fell in the garden. and today at the company she scattered Al the paper on the floor.
eomma: that was a accident 😪
y/n and appa:  yes we know it was a accident 🤣🤣😂😂
eomma: okay enough talking let's eat now.
y/n: did u cook Al this mom.
eomma: special for my baby.
appa: ehem(fake cough).
eomma: and for my hubby 😆
y/n and her parent's were about to eat but they heard cars parking at the garage meanwhile dad and mom went to look who came and y/n sat down cause she thought it's from company or something like that.but she went to the living room when she heard laughter and her dad calling her.
appa: Princess!!!! come see who came!!
y/n quietly went there and what she saw next made her shocked.she didn't know what to do but she came back to earth when her eomma called her.
eomma: y/n dear come here. meet ur stepbrother's.
y/n eyes went wide and she froze right on her place. the only thing that she wished was that this should be a dream.
eomma: ahh y/n don't be nervous come here.(she pulled y/n a little in front of her to meet her stepbrothers.they were smirking to her)

they were smirking to her)