Page :16

everyone sat ready to look at the movie.the movie name is "haunted"

the movie name is "haunted"

a

a.n: idk if u guys know this movie.its a Hindi movie. the girl is from the past and the boy is from the future. the girl died because her piano teacher wanted to rape her so she killed him by accident. the teacher became a ghost and raped her every night. so she killed herself.the boy from the future saw the house but nobody could go inside the house because it's haunted so he took help from a magician type person and went back to time to make things right.
u guys can watch it if u want. have fun.i won' be able to write about the movie or else I won't be able to write my ff 😅😂.but maybe I'll write a ff about this movie. i don't know for sure but maybe.

the boys putted the movie and sat down on the couch. every time y/n would get scared but the boys didn't notice cause y/n was sitting on the floor with a blanket on her body. the boys were so into the movie that they became hard😅.

time Skip
after the movie.

everyone went to their own room while y/n tried staying close to the boys when they went upstairs. but everyone went inside their own room leaving her outside. she builded her courage and went inside her room. she turned on all the lights she became a little bit calm. after that she went to sleep.

3.00am

she was thirsty so she woke up she turned the light on that is on her nightstand. but it didn't turn on she took her phone and looked the screen seeing her phone isn't charging. "there is no electricity"out of the blue a  thunder roared hard making her scream. she turned on her flash light and showed it towards her door. she saw someone standing at her door. she screamed loud catching everyone's attentions

y/n: p-leas-e do-n-t c-om-e clo-se 😰😰😰  she said scared and terrified while trembling.

meanwhile with the boy's

NJ pov
me and the boys are downstairs with lights. we are busy telling ghost stories 😅. we do this Everytime there is no electricity. it's fun😋.this time we wanted y/n to join with us but her room is locked so we didn't wanted to disturb her. J-hope was busy telling a story while we heard a scream.

Jimin: it's princess!!
end pov

everyone ran upstairs towards her room. banging on her door.

Tae: y/n!! open the door!!! are u okay?
she screamed again
Jin: y/n ar--
Tae putted his hand on Jin shushing him. Jin got angry because of his behavior Tae noticed it and whispered.
Tae: don't talk just listen.

everyone listened what was happening inside her room.

y/n: pl-ea-se do-n-t c-om-e clo-se. I-i won-t Tell any-one. i be-g u. Nnnooooooo HELP!!!

the light came back on the right time.

Tae broke the door because it was locked from inside. they ran towards her and hugged her.

suga: shh it's alright we're here he said calming her.
y/n: h-e he was he-re. i -i saw h-him.
Jk: who was here princess.
y/n: there
the boys looked here and there. inside the bathroom,closet in the whole room but saw nobody.

Jk: who was it princess.
she was trembling. he sighed not wanting to push her because she wasn't in a good state.suga payed her down and putted the blanket over her. they were about to go away but she pulled jimins hand saying something to them making them almost choke

y/n: can u guys sleep here with me.she looked with puppy eyes.
the boys couldn't resist her puppy eyes and gave up.
BTS : fine
the bed is big enough 😅
everyone layed down except J-hope.
y/n: hobie~ where are u going?
everyone looked at y/n in disbelief and after that they looked at J-hope to see if he's angry. because once a girl called him sunflower and he got angry.so they expect him to become angry.but he just....

J-hope: I'm just going to turn of the light sunshine~
the boys mouth hanged open.

after that they layed down.
she was between suga and Jimin.
she was still a little trembling. jimin hugged her from the front and suga from the back. jimin kissed her head making her calm down. after that they slept

to be continued~