Page:07

y/n and dahyun were running in the hallway that's when they heard the bell.they stopped running

y/n: looks like it's time to go to class.
dahyun: yeah ur right 🙂. let's g- oh sh*t(gasp)😨😰.
y/n: hey (taps dahyun) what happened why u got shocked like u saw a ghost.
dahyun: let's hurry to class and see for urself.
y/n: okay 🤨.(why do I have a bad feeling about this).
y/n and dahyun hurriedly went to class but they were so lucky cause the teacher wasn't there yet.but what y/n saw next made her almost faint. she saw the same boys from cafeteria inside her classroom. and the worst thing was they sat right behind her and dahyun seat.

 and the worst thing was they sat right behind her and dahyun seat

ur classroom style. y/n and dahyun sit at the back in the corner (infront the last row).

when y/n and dahyun went inside,the whole classroom was looking at her and gasped (cause everyone saw the scene at the cafeteria and they know that the boys won't leave her alone after what she has done.) the boys heard the gasp and looked at the direction where everyone was looking and they saw y/n standing like a statue.they smirked and looked into her soul like she was their prey and they were going to tear her apart any second.
teacher: ehem (clears throat). miss y/n and miss dahyun do u mind going to your seat.
y/n: yes!
teacher: what🤨
y/n: n-no mam I'm sorry
teacher: okay now u two,go to your seat.
they nodded and went to their seats. y/n kept looking down to avoid their stares she slowly went to her seat and sat down.
the teacher began teaching but y/n was still uncomfortable cause she could feel stares from behind.
???5: so bro what will u do with this Feisty cat.
NamJoon: we'll do the same thing to her.how we do with the other's when they mess with us.
???6: that'll be fun.
y/n and dahyun could hear everything cause they were sitting right behind those two.y/n looked at dahyun with scared eyes 😨. dahyun comforted y/n by holding her hand and squishing it a little and giving her a resurrecting look.y/n calmed down a little bit

after class
next period.

teacher: okay class have a nice day I'll be leaving now,take care.
she left the classroom that's when a boy barges in the classroom.
student12: hey guys
student1: where were u,u stupid luckily the teacher didn't notice that you weren't in classroom or else u would be in trouble.😑
student12: oh i just didn't wanted to attend the class cause her lecture is boring.🙄
btw i got good news.
student15: what happened now🤨.
student12: guess what..... Mr Petter is absent today so we're free for this period.😄😆
student1: Jinja
student12: YES u Pabo.
Everyone in class was so happy that the teacher wasn't there but y/n was so sad or u could say scared. cause if the teacher would be in the classroom then the boys wouldn't be able to do anything to her. y/n was in her own thought until someone disturbed her.
???5: hey babygirl.
he whispered into her ear seductively sending shivers down her spine.
???6: baby when someone is talking to u then u should look at the person.
dahyun: please let her of she didn't mean it,it was a accident
???6: stay out of this or else we will also do the same thing to u.
dahyun: bu-
???5 glared at dahyun, dahyun went quite she didn't dare to say anything. the boy began talking to y/n, y/n kept looking down not looking back at the boy but what the boy did next made y/n shocked.he aggressively turned her around.

???5: well i told you to look at me babe

???5: well i told you to look at me babe.(he grabbed her mouth squishing it)
y/n: lewt gwoo!!(she screamed with teary eyes)😢.
???6: what did u said babe (he said smirking).
y/n: I'm sowwy..... plwease lwet gwo.(she pleaded with teary eyes).
he was satisfied with her answer and let her mouth go, her mouth was totally red.
???6: next time u better listen to us babygirl~ (he said smirking)

before they could do anything else y/n ran away from there and went to washroom together with dahyun

washroom

when y/n reached the washroom she began crying her heart out

when y/n reached the washroom she began crying her heart out. she felt like she didn't cry for years dahyun went to y/n and patted her back.
dahyun: I'm sorry y/n,i couldn't do anything.😔
y/n: i-its o-okay (sniffs).
it's nowt ur fouwlt u shouldn't apologize. it's my fowlt 🤧. i shouldn't have slawped him.
y/n began crying harder and dahyun kept comforting her.y/n cried for about 15 minutes and after y/n had calmed down  they went back to classroom.
but they were surprised to see the last row empty.they went inside and seated down and started talking to each other.

y/n and dahyun became closer within one week they became like sisters. and about the boys disturbing y/n,well...... after they were gone they didn't came back. so today is Friday and y/n and dahyun are going home after school. they hugged each other and bid they're goodbye.

author
so how did u guys liked it so far 😊.
I'm doing my best guy's and sometimes i also want to stop writing cause at my home nobody knows that i have wattpad and they don't know what it means.and everyday they want me to study cause I didn't touch my school books or anything cause teacher gave us a break and at my home i live with my mom,dad, sister,and brother so u could say I'm the youngest and nobody likes BTS. I'm the only one that is a army and they don't support me they are like: whole day ur looking at these Chinese boy's.
i told them more than thousand times that they are Korean but they don't understand.and they keep saying to stop watching they're videos. butt i WON'T stopp cause I'm a army i only know what I have been through and they saved me,they were there when I needed them. so nobody comes to me and tell me to stop. army's always said that u can take al they're BTS pictures and phone and Everything to forget about BTS but army's will never forget BTS. Even if we're not related by blood but we're still a family.
so sometimes because of these people at my house i get so unmotivated but i keep being positive so DON'T worry
fighting 🤜🏻🤛🏻💪🏻💜
have a good day/evening/night
Borahae~💜