Page:06

in the cafeteria

y/n went to the group of boy's and shouted at them.

y/n: heyy!!!! stop that!!
everyone was looking at her but she didn't care she pushed them a little and helped the boy to stand up.
y/n: how dare u guys treat a person like that.
the boys looked at her weirdly
???1: wow.. i didn't know that this loser also has a little sidekick.
???4: i think it's his girlfriend.
they al began to laugh the students also joined laughing but what y/n did next makes everyone in cafeteria shocked even y/n was shocked of what she did .she SLAPPED the boy.everyone in the cafeteria was shocked the boy furiously looked at y/n, he was so angry his eyes became red.y/n saw that and became scared
y/n:l-look Mister u-u were the one s-searching for trouble (she stuttered a little).
???4: HOW DARE YOU!!!
she heard everyone whispering in cafeteria.
student1: that girl is in big trouble.
student2: ikr but she shouldn't have done that.
student3: it's her own problem,who told her to slap him.she searched trouble herself (rolls her eyes).
???4:SHUT UP!!!!
the whole cafeteria went quiet
???4: if I want than i can through u out of the school but i won't do that, i will let u suffer. u messed with the wrong guy babe, welcome to hell. he looked at her with his piercing eyes.
y/n gulped hardly cause she was so afraid of the person infront of her.she felt like the person would eat her alive any minute now.the boy was about to touch y/n but someone came infront of her and saved her.
Dahyun: n-namjoon p-please let her go
he looked at dahyun very angry
dahyun: she's a new student here she doesn't know anything about these things. please have mercy, let her go (she bowed more than 10 times).
NamJoon: if she's new than she shouldn't interfere in other people business.
y/n: how can I not when ur bullying a person.😡
dahyun:🤦🏻‍♀️(I'm trying to save this stupid from goin into her grave but it looks like she wants to go in her grave)u-uh y/n please don't make anymore troubles and apologize to him.(whisper to y/n)
y/n: i will never apologize to a scumbag like him.😤
NamJoon: (glares at y/n) your digging your own grave.(walks closer to her
dahyun didn't took any second to  run away from there she grabbed y/n's hand and flew away from there as fast she could.the boy was also going to run behind him but stopped when someone called him.
???7: NamJoon hyung leave that feisty cat a little bit.let's go eat first I'm starving.🤤
NamJoon nodded and went to eat together with the boy's.
NamJoon:(hide wherever you want, I'll get u and torture u y/n😏😈).

meanwhile with y/n and dahyun at the rooftop.
they were breathing heavily because of running so hard.

y/n: w-who.......were...t-they(breathing heavily)
dahyun:o-n..one moment.
after they calmed down dahyun began telling y/n about those boy's.
dahyun: y/n they are very dangerous boys. the are the school bullies if any of the students messes with them they end up in the hospital. but firstly tell me what happened in the cafeteria.
y/n: he was bullying a boy and everyone was watching peacefully so i got angry and went them to help the boy. i helped the boy but on of the boys called me the boys sidekick and girlfriend so i slaped him.
after i told that to dahyun her mouth hang open.
dahyun: omg y/n your in big trouble i won't be able to do anything to help you . but i promise I'll be there fore u when u need me.
y/n: thanks .btw why doesn't the principal disqualifies them.
dahyun: that's because the school belongs too Kim SeokJin father.
y/n: 🧐 whose that
dahyun : it's one of those 7boys
the oldest one is Kim SeokJin he has wide shoulders and his father is the owner of the school.
then u have the second oldest Min Yoongi he's cold and savage
the third oldest is Jung Hoseok he's a sunshine when he's with his other 6 friends but he's cold to other's.
the forth oldest is Kim NamJoon the one u slapped he's cute when he smiles  but if u make him angry then ur in big trouble. he is the leader of the group
then u have the three youngest one
Park Jimin is a total flirt being sexy and a total hottie is his personality.
Kim Taehyung is cold rude ass he is expressionless sometimes u don't know what's going on inside his head.
and the last one I mean the youngest or the maknae is Jeon Jungkook he's international playboy he broke so many girls heart and he's very cold.

BUT!!! people also think that Park Jimin is a Mafia cause he has the same sure name as the Park brother's --- (gets cut of by y/n)
y/n: 🧐 what do u mean. by mafia and park brothers I'm getting confused. and so many people has Park as their sure name.
dahyun: let me explain first don't jump in u Little frog🙄😜.
y/n: 😐 frog my ass. but leef that and Tell me more it's interesting
dahyun:🤦🏻‍♀️ for real this girl.
y/n: 😅😅😆🙈
dahyun: yes they think because of his sure name is Park. but people also told that there are so many people out there that are Park not only him. everyone else agreed with that but one day a boy from our school saw Park Jimin fighting/killing someone in a Alley.
y/n: hmmm that's scary 😱😖
dahyun: but the most scary part is that the boy went missing the next day and after 2 weeks they found his body floating in the river----
y/n: poor boy did suicide 🤧🤧.
dahyun: stop jumping in the story u frog 😤😡 if u want to listen then listen or else I'm going.
y/n: I'm sowwy (puppy eyes)
dahyun: (looks at her puppy eyes and her heart melted)okay fine so listen.
y/n: (nods like a little girl who wants a candy) 😊
dahyun: the boy didn't do suicide but he was tortured to death and after that they threw him in the river. the boy had Blue Mark's on his body he had been tortured without any mercy and after that they stabbed him in his heart.
y/n: that really is scary 😖😖
dahyun: ikr 😣
y/n: u know pretty much about that murder🧐 did u perhaps (gasp)
dahyun: yah u Pabo i saw that on tv
y/n: just teasing 😂🤣
dahyun: aish this girl i will kill u
y/n: (gasp) 😱😐(runs away).
dahyun: yah u brat stay right there.
y/n: 😜 catch me if u can u Little sloth
dahyun:😤 u little (runs behind her like crazy)

author
hi Amy how are u guys hope u liked this part.and there is also a misunderstanding in this ff it's about the Park brother's no body knows who they are.
love you guys 😘😘😘
have a good day/evening/night
Borahae~💜 Amy