Page:11

in y/n's bedroom after her nightmare

the door bursted open revealing

y/n: Dahyun!!(crying)(hugged dahyun tightly)
dahyun: what happened baby,why are u crying (Pat her head)
y/n: h-he came in m-my dream.he'll kill m-me (sniffs)
dahyun: what happened,who came in ur dream (ask calmly)
y/n was about to say something but she saw the boys in her room looking at her deadly.

y/n: can we talk privately (she looked down)
dahyun:( looked at the boys)i know 100% that  u guys did something to her!! (she was about to go to them but stopped when y/n held her hand)
y/n: n-no it's not them (she said quietly). it was not them it was that monster(she blabber out)he came back(said with teary eyes)
dahyun hugged y/n tightly and patted her head.dahyun told the boys to go outside and wait.

meanwhile with the boy's downstairs.

suga: looks like the kitten dreamed about a monster.
J-hope: well it's obvious that ur the monster she's talking about.
suga glared at him
J-hope: Don't glare at me, she herself told that.
suga: but she didn't called my name.
J-hope: so what.it is u, i know for sure.
suga: but what if it's u
J-hope: nonsense, there's no way cause I didn't even touched her yet.
suga: scared (smirks)
J-hope: looks who's talking.the one who couldn't even do one little job
suga: u think I wanted to wait till she's awake to beat her. because of u i missed my fun
they kept arguing like cat's and dogs 😪
NamJoon: SHUT UP!!! both of u shut up. why are u guys fighting, cause of a little mouse.  we can torture her easily cush there won't be anyone home except us and that little mouse.
Jin: correction there is this dahyun girl also.cush she's here for a sleepover.
jungkook: that's no problem we can also torture her.
Taehyung: jes,she was also there at the cafeteria.
NamJoon: i still remember how it tasted when she slapped me.I'm going to torture her twice  more than the slap she gave me.
Jimin: looks like we'll have fun with this little chicken 😏
Jin: u sure are impatient.
jimin: ofc, i will also ruin her image at school.but first we should discuss something with her.
Taehyung: yes ur right

the boys were talking a little bit more about something's and that's when they saw y/n and dahyun coming downstairs. y/n was hiding behind dahyun like a little child who is afraid of new people.

J-hope: y/n!
she peeked from behind dahyun and saw them looking at her.
Jin: we won't do anything for now
dahyun: what do u mean for now.
suga: non of ur business!
dahyun: it is,cause she's my friend and everything about her mater's to me.
Jimin: ur doing like u know her for years.🙄(said sarcastically)
dahyun: shut up!
jimin: u little (approaching them with angry look)
NamJoon: leave them Jimin.
Jimin: but hyung..
Jungkook: leave them jimin we still have to discuss something with them.
jimin nodded and went to sit on the sofa and the others followed behind him NamJoon told y/n and dahyun to also take a seat.

NamJoon: as u know we are ur stepbrother's and u should follow a few rules or else....
dahyun: she isn't ur maid.
Jin: don't jump in young lady,sit down and listen or else.
dahyun: or else what.or else what huh. you'll kill me  , c'mon I'm not afraid of ur so called thret.
jungkook sat next to dahyun and he could take this sh*ts anymore so he did something that made dahyun and y/n shocked.
HE PULLED OUT HIS GUN AND AIMED AT DAHYUN AND Y/N HEAD.
Jungkook: u better shut the f*CK up before I blow ur heads
y/n and dahyun were so scared they didn't know what to do so they sat down quietly.
NamJoon: good now listen carefully y/n. rule no
1. from now on u will be our maid and listen to anything we say.
2. u won't talk back to us or else u will see the consequences.
3. the students at school shouldn't know that we seven boys are brothers.and most importantly don't tell them that we are living together.
4. u will cook food for us everyday.
5. u won't ask any personal questions about us
6. Don't talk to anyone at school only to ur friend dahyun.
7. and u shouldn't enter our room without our permission.
8. if u want to go somewhere then u should ask us. u can't go anywhere without our permission.
9. and don't try to become friends with us or become close with us cause that won't happen
the last rule, rule no
10. mom and dad shouldn't know about these things or else ur live will become hell.(he said sternly)
did u understand the rules
y/n kept quiet and didn't dare to say anything making the boys angry.
suga: I'll ad one more rule, rule no
11. if we ask u something then u should answer or else I will beat u with my belt.
y/n shot her head up and looked scared at them. they smirked seeing her like that.
J-hope: did u understand the rules y/n!
y/n nodded
jimin: words lil chicken.
y/n: y-yes (stuttered)
Taehyung: btw call us sir.sir is much better cause I don't want to hear our name from ur filthy mouth,did understand.
y/n: y-yess s-sir
Jin: good now go cook something we're hungry.
y/n nodded and hurriedly went to the kitchen followed by dahyun.y/n was crying in the kitchen and dahyun was comforting her .

dahyun: don't worry baby, everything will be okay.im here for u,I'll try my best to keep u away from those beast
y/n nodded and kept shedding tears.

to be continued~