Dimitri's POV (Chapters 67 - 69)

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

I step away from her and head towards the bath room removing my clothes along the way. Maybe my naked body will tease her like how she's been teasing me.

"I'm getting real tired of cold showers," I mutter walking through the door.

I enter the bathroom and without wait for the water to warm I go directly into the shower. Without even trying that women can torture me with only one look. I glance down at my full awaken dick even the cold water won't encourage him to shrink. Only one way to deal with this. I start to stroke myself in the shower increasing my stroke speed till I'm ejaculating all over the shower wall.

Quickly I finish my shower wanting to get back to Skylar now that I have more control of myself. When I exit in only a towel Skylar is laying on the bed still. The second she notices me she is making a dash to the bathroom. I listen for a second to make sure she isn't throwing up. only when I hear the shower turn on do I get dressed in my stable dark jeans and t-shirt.

I head down stairs with an idea forming on my head. Skylar and I have yet to be on a real date. So I place a call to Aubree for some help. While I'm on the phone with Aubree making plans Skyler comes down. Not wanting her to overhear what I'm doing I head into the other room. Aubree and I wrap up our call and she assures me she will have everything all set.

I reenter the kitchen to find a pouting Skylar. "I'm taking you on a date today," I inform her kissing her nose. I brush a stray hair behind her ear and she leans into my touch. Someone else is missing our physical connection. "This morning I realized I haven't taken you out on a proper date and I want to rectify that." Skylar stomach decides to make its presence known by making out a loud gurgling sound. I chuckle over the sound. "I was going to serve you breakfast in bed, but we saw how that turned out."

"A burnt mess," she states. She closes her eyes and waits, for what I'm not sure. When she slowly opens them I can't resist kissing her. I press my lips against hers and we kiss as thought this will be our last. She leaves me breathless.

I separate our lips and rest my forehead against hers. "I can't even call you a liar because the evidence is in the garbage," I confess. She smiles at me and wrap her arms around me. "Let's get a move on and we can stop for something to eat along the way."

She unlinks are arms from around me and I miss the weight of her arms. "Where are you taking me," she asks while putting on her shoes.

I shake my head. No way I'm I ruining the surprise. "Not telling," I answer her. "I just got off the phone with Aubree and everything is all set." I watch Skylar attempt to sneak a text on her phone, but before she can I snatch her phone from her. "Nice try." I slide the phone into my pocket for safe keeping. She can pout at me all she wants I'm not giving her pack her phone.

"I wasn't doing anything," she lies biting her lip and glancing up at me through her lashes.

I shake my head laughing at her attempts for me to give in to her demands. "Nice try baby," I whisper in her ear. "I wasn't born yesterday. You'll get your phone back when we get to where we are going." She sticks her tongue out at me and my dick starts to stir. "Don't make promises you can't keep right now," I tell her darkly.

I take her hand and lead her to my car before she pushed me even further. We enter the garage and I open the door for her. She slides in and buckles up while I shut the door and make my way to the other side. I slide behind the wheel and reeve the engine while I pull onto the road.

"I was thinking tomorrow as long as you are feeling up to it we could go look at buses," I tell her keeping my eyes locked on the road,

She's silent for a moment and then speaks. "Dimitri shouldn't we wait and see if I'm even going to be able to go on tour with you guys?"