The Affair [boyxboy]

Start from the beginning

                His eyes remained shut, but I knew he was awake. He had a small smile on his face, and his thumb traced small circles against my back.

                My stomach growled and Blake opened his eyes, laughing at me quietly. He sat up and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, stretching and cracking his back. I copied him and we got out of his bed together.

                We pulled on some clothes and took turns running Blake’s comb through our hair. Blake hugged me and kissed me, smiling up at me.

                “Come on; let’s get you food before you starve to death,” he said.

                Blake took my hand in his and led me out of his bedroom. We went into the kitchen and Blake released my hand so that he could hunt through his cupboards in search of something for us to eat for breakfast.

                “Will cereal do?” Blake asked apologetically.

                I chuckled and nodded at him. “Cereal will do just fine,” I assured.

                Blake handed me a bowl and a spoon. I sat down at his counter as he grabbed a box of Cheerios and a gallon of milk.

                We fixed ourselves some cereal and Blake sat down next to me. I wrapped an arm around his waist as we ate. When we had finished our cereal, Blake rested his head on my shoulder and I kissed his cheek lovingly.

                After a few minutes, Blake got up, grabbing our bowls. He cleaned up the miniature mess we had made before going over to his couch.

                I got up and followed him over there, sitting next to him and pulling him into my arms. He grabbed the television remote and put it on a random channel.

                “Anything you want to watch?” he asked me.

                “You.”

                “You’re so creepy,” he said with a laugh.

                A smirk danced on my lips and I nodded at him. “I am. But, hey, can you blame me? You’re one of the most physically appealing men I’ve had the pleasure of laying my eyes on.”

                “Oh? And you like just my physical appearance?” Now a smirk was playing at his lips too.

                I shook my head at him, pressing my forehead against his, my lips nearly touching his. “No. You have quite the fine personality too,” I whispered.

                “Yours isn’t bad either,” he said.

                I closed the small space between us, bringing our lips together. Blake’s lips were soft and comfortable against my own. They were familiar. Natural.

                I pulled away and Blake let his head drop against my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around his waist and held him to me, neither of us paying much attention to whatever was on the television.

                “What time do you have to leave?” Blake asked me.

                My eyes flicked to the clock before meeting Blake’s gaze again. “I have about an hour left here before I have to leave.”

                Blake frowned and hugged me tightly. “I wish you didn’t have to leave,” he whispered.

                “I know,” I said, kissing him. “Believe me, I know.”