Chapter 19 -END

It's her first time again after five years attending a race and watching Kane. She's not joining the race because something came up, she wanted to but her mom was hospitalized unexpectedly. She was taking care of her mom in the hospital, her dad and brother were having a business trip but as soon they find out about the situation they wanted to go back but the hurricane came to that country.

"Are you okay?" Queen suddenly asked while squeezing her left arm.

She nodded while staring at the race track. She sigh."I wanted to join but the timing isn't right."

"That's okay, there's next time..."

Sierra only nodded and put her sunglasses on with her cap. "You seem so tired..."

"Hmm...I haven't gone asleep for 2 days because I was so worried about mom."

"Tita will be fine soon. You should take a rest, Jiejie...You are tired but why are you here? You might get sick."

"Queen, why are you asking her that, it's obvious she wants to support your brother, duh?!" It's Yuri, she was busy with her phone.

She wants to support Kane that's why she's here with them. She's tired but again tiredness can't stop her.

"Are you going back to China after MotoGP?" Sierra asked.

Yuri glance at her and to Queen who is thinking. "Uhm, Jiejie...I'm going home after this race with Yuri and Shi-GeGe but I don't know about Xiongdi."

"The race will start sooner. Jiejie do you want to come with us?" Yuri asked suddenly. Sierra smiled and shook his head slowly.

Queen's phone suddenly rang."Darao yixia." She waved her phone and answer the call.

Her expression change after the call and blurted. "What the freaking hell!"

Yuri and Sierra looked at her confused and worried.

"What happen?" -Yuri

"Who was that?" -Sierra

Queen sighed."It's Hera, she's going to watch the race."

"Wow, where is she now?" Yuri sounded so surprised.

Sierra stays silent.

"Coming here any minute now."

Queen glances Sierra with a worried looked. "Are you okay Jiejie?"

"Hm, yeah."

-

Hera was with them, she sitted on the side of Yuri. The MotoGP will begin in 3 minutes.

"I'm amazed how fans cheer over Xie Chan." That's Hera. She wore a white fitted dress with her sunglasses on.

"That's normal," Queen mumbled.

"Oh, wow. Is that a new motorbike of Xie Chan?" She excitedly pointed at Xie Chan.

Xie Chan is getting ready. His green, black helmet with 97 on it and blue, black on his motorbike.

"Nah, that's not new..."Yuri explained." That motorbike was bought when he was around 19...and Sierra...Jiejie—"She stopped after getting a pinch by Sierra.

Sierra was confused about how Yuri knows that. She move his eyes to her side who was Queen."You."

Queen shrugged and smiled with guilt."I love you."She nervously laughed.

"How are you, Kina?" Hera suddenly asked while raising her eyebrow and smiled fakely. Yuri and Queen glance at them curiously.

Sierra did not smile but the side of her lips curve a little and inverted her eyes to Hera. Sinabihan na niya noon si Hera na wag siyang tawagin sa pangalang yan, hindi nakaka intindi.