Chapter 16

Tinanggal ni Sierra ang hawak ni Xie Chan sa kanya at pinatayo ulit ang motorbike na sinipa niya. The owner of this motorbike is Rigel, her brother. Hindi na ginagamit ni Rigel ang motor niya kaya si Sierra ang gumamit nito ngayon. Dahil sa inis na hindi mag po-power ang motor ay lumakad siya dala ang kanyang helmet.

Nakalimutan niyang kasama niya si Xie Chan. Nakalayo na siya pero agad din siyang huminto dahil sa naalala.

Tahimik lang palang naka sunod si Xie Chan sa kanya kaya marahan siyang nagulat.

"The Fuck." She curses quietly.

"Are you going home?"

She grimaced and gaze away. She didn't want to go home because she would see her brother and Farren there, her friends weren't in their houses either so she wondered where she was going. After thinking she touches her forehead of course to my condo, where else!?

Tumingin siya sa lalaking kaharap ngayon at itinaas ang isa niyang kilay."Who's with you?" She asked back.

Xie Chan took a minute to retort. "Nine, his sister, and Queen."

Sierra bulges her eyes after hearing the last name. She scanned the race track but couldn't find a familiar face. Tumingin na naman siya kay Xie Chan ng nag tataka.

Xie Chan has been staring at her intently.

"You're with Queen? Where is she?" She asked excitedly.

Xie Chan pursed his lips and walk away. Sierra was stunned and watch Xie Chan going out. "Yah! Why are you so—ughh" She screamed.

Why was he acting so arrogant! I should be the one who behaved that way, not fucking him.

Sierra ran to catch up with Xie Chan but she couldn't see him outside the racetrack. She was surprised when a car stopped in front of her and the tinted window opened.

"Let's go, I'll bring you to her." Xie Chan is putting his wayfarer on.

This is her chance to meet Queen again for 5 years. After Xie Chan and Sierra broke up, She and Queen also broke up, they were friends but there's always a day when that friend needs to leaves you.

And, now that they will meet again is exciting for her.

She opened the car door and got on the front set.  Xie Chan started driving when she remembered that she was not well dress and thought she was very dirty because of sweat earlier.

Shit. Need to take a bath.  The viscosity of my body.  Fortunately, her condo is only about 20 minutes away from the racetrack.

"Xie Chan, can you stop at BGC."

Xie Chan glances at her. "That place is?"

"I have a condo there."

"Why are we stopping?"

Hindi nakapag salita si Sierra dahil naibahan siya ngayon kay Xie Chan. Bakit ang dami niyang tanong? Hindi ba't tahimik ang isang to? Anong nangyari't naging maingay?

Sierra taste her lips and bit it and acted normal. "I need to change."

Hindi na sumagot si Xie Chan, tumingin lang ito sa kanya.

Wala na siyang dinadalang sama ng loob para kay Xie Chan pero may disappointment parin siya dito. He acted like everything is alright, he acted like Sierra is okay after that conversation of them in China.

Pagkadating niya sa condo ay agad siyang pumunta sa kwarto at naligo. Nasa sala si Xie Chan nag hihintay.

"Ahh, the water was perfect." She mumbled after the liquid touches her bare skin.

"Why was he behaving like we are okay?" She expressed after getting out of the shower room and dried herself.

She wore a back oversized Tee shirt with a print saying 'STAY FUCKING OUT' and black shorts and a pair of ankle boots. She had a tattoo on the side of her elbow on her left hand, when she was in China it was not visible because she always wore sweatshirts. Her tattoo was written in Chinese-Traditional symbols.

'偷偷愛上你的眼睛.' (Secretly falling in love with your eyes)

It's a medium-size tattoo. 

She got this tattoo one year after their breakup.

Sierra is finishing up, she's done putting some lip balm and powder to her face and putting some perfume. She loosely ties her hair, leaving the baby's hair alone. She dried her hair earlier. Messy bun tie.

Lumabas na siya ng kwarto at pumunta sa sala. Nakita niya si Xie Chan na may katawag sa phone kaya hindi nalang siya nag salita. Lumapit siya sa inuupuan nito. "Can we leave now?" She implored lowly.

Xie Chan put down his phone without saying anything to the other line. He came out first so she proceeded

They were already in the car. Xie Chan glances at her elbow and notices the tattoo.

"You have a tattoo?"

Sierra looked at him and did not speak. She just held up his hand with the tattoo and looked straight to the road. Her heart is starting to race again.

Ayaw niya sa pakiramdam na ito. Okay na sa kanya ang lahat ang hindi lang niya gusto ay bakit parang okay lang kay Xie Chan ang lahat, o sadyang magaling lang ito mag panggap na okay lang.

She heard Xie Chan cleared his voice."Sierra, I'm not just here for the race."

Tinignan niya si Xie Chan at tinaas ang kanyang isang kilay. "Hmm?"

Hindi naman siya nag tanong kung bakit andito si Xie Chan kasi alam naman niyang dahil sa race LANG pero ano itong sinasabi niya ngayon.

"I didn't mean to anger nor dishearten you, I trust you... that time I really can't describe to you what I'm feeling. Hera is my friend and I can't really understand it."

Kane, taking glances at Sierra. Sierra remains her eyes on the highway. She didn't speak only stay silent for a second until Xie Chan sough and halt the car on the side.

Sierra's worried the sudden." Xie Chan... "She started calmly.

" Stop calling me Xie Chan. "

She rolled her eyes and rub her nape while glimpsing away because of irritation. The man to her side is so serious, his eyes are cold.

She lick her lips and tilted her head." Kane, there's no need for explanation. I don't need it."