Chapter 12

It's almost 13:00 am and they are enjoying the night. Nine was with them clubbing or third wheeling as he always thought. Sierra is not allowed to drink alcoholic drinks because that's the rule of Xie Chan before going inside of this place.

'This is boring, why in the first place I agreed with him? I was born to drink wine and other drinks that contain alcohol. Clubbing? This is not called clubbing, this is called torture or let's call it punishment for a better word.' Sierra thought as she crossed her arms while swallowing her saliva. She was looking at Nine who is enjoying sipping his rum.

Xie Chan is sitting beside her while also crossing his arms and knees. He was looking at the large crowd using his usual cold eyes.

"Here,"Napatingin si Sierra kay Nine sa kanyang harapan. Itinaas niya ang kanyang isang kilay ng makitang bibigyan siya ni Nine ng isang shot glass ng rum. Nine is smiling, he is annoying Mr. Xie Chan.

Tinapunan ng tingin ni Sierra ang katabi, nakatingin ito sa kanya. His sharp eyes are very scary to stare.

Tinanggap ni Sierra ang shot glass na ibinigay ni Nine. "Thank—" Nasa kanyang kamay pa naman ito ng biglang kuhanin ni Xie Chan at inomin kaya hindi maipinta ang tingin ni Sierra sa katabi.

She was shocked. "What—"

"Told you earlier not to drink—"

"One shot—"

"That's the same."

Nine was enjoying the show. He was laughing quietly. "Friends don't act like that." He stated.

Xie Chan facial expression didn't even change. His cold eyes is very evident. Tumingin lang si Xie Chan kay Nine kaya napawi ang ngiti nito at umiwas ng tingin. "Yes, they cared but they don't act like that..." Pagpaparinig ni Nine habang umiinom ng rum.

"Yoshi-gege." A cute girl stated in shock after seeing Nine.

Nine put his drink down and frowned. "What the fuck are you doing here?" He scolded the girl pero hindi siya pinansin ng babae dahil nakatingin ito kay Xie Chan at Sierra.

The girl tilted her head a little and gasp as if she sees a ghost. "Oh My God," Tinabunan niya ang kanyang bibig ng kanyang kamay. Ang kanyang mga mata ay nanlaki sa gulat.

Pinalo ni Nine ang kanyang braso. "You brat, why are you here?" He is mad but the girl don't even care.

"Gege, why ai-gege is with her?" The girl sit unconsciously to the side of Nine while looking infront.

Sierra is also frowning. "Who are you?" She asked.

"Yuri." The girl answered.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Sierra is offended by the way Yuri looked at her. It looks like Yuri sees a ghost.

Nine slap the shoulder of Yuri for the second time."Brat, you're over reacting."

Yuri suddenly gaze at him. "Gege, why are they together?"

"Why? Is it illegal when they were together in a same place?"

Yuri pouted and looked at Xie Chan. "Ai-Gege, why don't you speak?"

"Stop calling him ai."Nine hissed but Yuri just rolled her eyes.

Sierra cleared her throat." What's your relationship with this over reacting girl, Nine? "

Nine sighed." She's my sister... "

" Then... why are you over reacting little girl? " Sierra asked not breaking the eye contact to Yuri.