Chapter 11

Sierra held the throttle hard to accelerate. She didn't put down the helmet visor, just copying Xie Chan. Seeing the busy highway with lots of cars that doesn't bother them. Sierra, is having a trouble with her aching wrist but she ignored the pain and focus on the street.

On the other side, Xie Chan is enjoying the ride, he can see Sierra's back, he accelerate a little kaya nakapunta siya sa side ni Sierra.

'Is she that serious to beat me?' His thoughts. He can clearly see the peach blossom eyes of Sierra, so serious. He smiled when Sierra averted her eyes to her side, where. Xie Chan is.

Sierra rolled her eyes and accelerated. Xie Chan curse when he lost Sierra because of the cars that overtake in front of him.

Tumingin si Sierra sa side mirror at kumunot ang noo dahil hindi na naka sunod si Xie Chan. Ibinaba niya ang helmet visor at tinangal ang hawak sa isang throttle kaya isa nalang ang naka hawak ngayon. Inexcersise niya sumasakit na wrist at humawak ulit sa throttle. Fuck!

"You okay?!" Someone shouted from her left side. Tumingin siya doon at nakita si Xie Chan. When did he get from my side?

Hindi siya sumagot. Xie Chan accelerate again, at alam na niyang hindi na niya malalampasan si Xie Chan dahil ang dami ng nag overtake sa kanya. Mag tra-traffic pa ata.

Sa isang restaurant ang punta nilang dalawa. Kung sino ang mauna ay yun ang panalo.

Xie Chan is getting off to his motorbike in front of a luxurious restaurant. He lean his back to his motorbike while crossing both of his arms while his helmet is still on.

Nine is also with him, leaning on his matte black sport's car.

"This is not a race to her, right?" Nine stated while laughing out of amusement.

Xie Chan didn't bother to looked to his side. "Hmm,"

"Man, she's so attractive to ride a motorbike, with her long legs—"Nine smiled apologetically when Xie Chan averted his sharp gaze to him and raised both of his hands.

"Easy," He nervously laughed.

Xie Chan didn't speak nor make any noise. He's too focus on the rode where he can see Sierra.

"What's the deal with you two?" His friend suddenly asked.

Xie Chan take off his helmet as soon as Sierra stopped in front of him. Xie Chan looked at his friend, Nine. He smirk to his friend and arched his brow.

Nine wants to laugh because he knew what was going on. 'Falling idiot!' Nine thought.

Sierra slide up the visor of her helmet and meet the eyes of Xie Chan. "I really should have directly treat to a dinner..." She then looked away.

"You're moves not that bad, Nyx." She averted her gaze to Nine. "I'm hungry, guys!"

Sierra rolled her eyes and looked to Xie Chan. "Are we going to eat there?" Sierra asked.

Xie Chan nodded and ride his motorbike to park. Nine and Sierra followed Xie Chan.

The motorbike of Xie Chan is a Yamaha, the front color is blue and white and the side are black, white katabi ang motorbike ni Sierra.

Magkasabay silang tatlo ngayong naglakad papasok sa isang mamahaling restaurant, umakyat sila pataas. Wearing only their casual outfits.

"We look like a gangsta, the place is too formal..." Nine whispered. Sierra grinned cuz she thought of that too.

Wearing a casual outfits while the people eating in the restaurant are wearing a suit and a flashy dresses.

Some people are looking at them with wide eyes, some are taking pictures and some are whispering.