Synopsis

Sierra is a very straightforward person you'll know but also she's the sweetest friend you'll encounter, she smiles and laughs a lot, that's why many of her friends think that she doesn't have a problem cuz of how she smiles and laugh but along with that sweet smiles and laughter theirs a hidden feeling she doesn't want anyone to know and that is pain... hiding inside. She uses racing to get away from the pain she's hiding inside, she can't do the painting when she's in pain cuz when she's about to draw something her tears will roll down unlike racing, she can't focus on the pain... she will just focus about winning and that's that.

Not until she met 'again' the most cold-hearted man... Xie Chan, her competitor, her enemy, and her... ex-boyfriend. Xie Chan is very opposite to Sierra, he's cold, he doesn't smile but when he does smile that's mocking. 

Join me to begin the first chapter of their lives.

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT||R-17 PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THIS STORY CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOU DON'T LIKE READING THIS KIND OF STORY THEN...BYE-BYE.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imaginations. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.