Chapter 18

Sierra was with Queen in the room, she decided to sleep over for one night. Yuri was also with them and the boys were outside talking.

"Hey, Jiejie why is your sobriquet 'Nyx'? Yuri asked while crumpling her feet. She leaned her back on the sofa while gazing at Sierra who was on the bed relaxing.

Sierra grimaced a little. Iniisip niya kung bakit nga ba 'nyx' ang palayaw na ibinigay sa kanya. Minutes later she enunciate.

" I think...I...forgot." She reasonably retorted and unawares she form her lips into an O shape."My guru...my coach calls me that term and I kinda...like it, so... I think that's why..."

Sierra shrugs her shoulder and is not really in the mood to babble about the names. Yuri nodded and rest on the sofa.

"Jiejie, let's race sometimes..."-Queen.

" Sure."

"When will you go back to China?" Queen interrogated.

Sierra only glimpses at Queen and didn't respond. She shut down her eyes lay down on the bed.

"Jiejie!" Queen push Sierra back and forth that's why she opened her eyes and responded while sulking.

"I don't know, there's nothing to do in China."

"But, Jiejie...you accepted to race."

"Queen, you're so troublesome," Yuri asserted with her aggravated voice.

"I am not. Yuri, we should race. The three of us."

"Are you insane? I don't know how to ride a motor. I might get injured."

Queen cackled and glanced at her Jiejie."Jiejie, you agreed."

"I agreed but I don't agree in China."

"Wow, Queen it's just a Race...Why not you race here in the Philippines instead?"

"I don't have my baby." She cutely replied to Yuri. Yuri rolled her eyes and toss a pillow on Queen.

"You shit!" Queen toss the pillow again at Yuri who was laughing because it hits the face of Queen. "Then, borrow a motor of Jiejie."

Queen's baby is her black, blue motorbike. It's also a Yamaha monster like Xie Chan's motor.

"I don't want to borrow."

"Then, there's no race. Jiejie won't come to you in China."

"She will."

"Jiejie and your brother are quarreling so, she will not come."

"They will reconcile."

"Really?"

"Yeah, they will..."

"Okay, let's see."

"Why are you babbling about me and Kane? If you want to gossip about me and Kane please do it in private." Sierra's weary voice interrupted.

"Sorry, Jiejie." Queen and Yuri laughed silently.

"Jiejie, I have a question. Can I ask?" Yuri raised her hands politely.

Sierra sat down properly on the bed and nodded when her drowsy eyes.

"Who broke up first? Xie-Gege or you, Jiejie?"

Queen grinned at Yuri. Winking her with excitement. Queen knows who, that's why she's delighted again. Yuri is really this interested in Kane and Sierra.

Sierra licks the side of her lips casually. "I broke up with him."

Yuri nodded and glowed. "No hard feelings? Why did you break up with him Jiejie?"