Chapter 4

Naunang mag patakbo ang tracer 26 suzuki at ikalawa naman ang yamaha na motorbike ni Xie Chan, pangatlo ang Ducati na motorbike ni Sierra.

Sierra let her motorbike wobble to stabilize the motorbike itself when turning. She secures her knee by twisting her foot to be firmly connected to her motorbike, she squeezes her outer knee into the tank. Twisting the foot into the bracket rear set to gain more leverage.

'Shit, I need to control the motorbike, or else I'm going to crash.' She frowned while looking fiercely in front. 'Fuck!' She curses with no reason.

Nauna na si Xie Chan at kaunti nalang din ay malalagpasan na ni Sierra ang Suzuki.

"Drift to turn the bike around." She heard from the earpiece. "I know." She replied coldly.

She drift around the corner to help change the trajectory of the motorbike, altering its line, this way of turning is usually referred to as U to a V where the rider goes into the corner in a U shape, but tightens up their line by drifting and thus their line more resembles a V when exiting. This way Sierra can trail brake far into the corner, but still accelerate out fast.

Nalagpasan niya ang Suzuki dahil lumagpas ito sa linya kaya nasa ikalawa na siya.

"Nice." She heard again from the earpiece. She didn't say anything.

Sierra positions her foot on the pegs and uses her legs to stay in contact with the motorbike. She's pushing against the pegs when moving around on the motorbike, so she can get maximum power.

While corning she needs to move her foot so that her toes do not hit the ground at big lean angles and also to be able to move the legs and upper body further to the inside of the corner. The outside foot position when cornering is equally important to be able to push the knee into the tank.

7 laps, 3 laps remaining.

Malayo si Xie Chan sa kanya, malabong malalampasan niya pa ito. 'Serious.' She thought.

Corner again. Short shift into the corner, she entered the corner on a motorbike the RPMs go up because the circumference of the tire is smaller on the outside of the tires. So, the more lean angle she add, the more the RPMs go up. This is a crucial stunt, she needs to be in the correct gear for accelerating out of the corner with maximum power and traction.

She accelerates as soon as she gets out of the corner without having to shift while being turned.

8 laps, 2 laps remaining.

May nagbanggan sa likuran ni Sierra. Muntik pa siyang madamay mabuti nalang nakapag accelerate siya agad.

Every time, Sierra moves arounds on the bike, she has to push her weight around in various straining body positions. She's tap dancing with her feet, dangling her legs, tucking on the straight hanging off, and resisting massive G forces when braking.

But, before turning into the corner she wants to pre-position her lower body to hang into the corner, another thing before turning is applying the brakes. Start the brake and then just slide in the saddle using the G force.

Habang paliko ang motorbike niya ay nakasabay niya si Xie Chan. Nasa gilid niya ito habang naka hang ang katawan. Lumunok siya ng laway. Parang nag slow mow ang pag liko niya sa corner.

9 laps, 1 lap remaining.

"OH MY GOSH!" She whispered.

Nauna si Xie Chan sa kanya at ikalawa parin siya.

"Damn, Nyx you were about to fucking crash!" She moves her neck because someone shouted from the earpiece.

'Fuck, that's dangerous!'