Chapter 14

"Girl, I haven't asked you about that GIRL model, since you came home." Stelle slapped the shoulder of Sierra. Sierra was shocked and glared at Stelle. She's beside Stelle and Caelyn while Krishna is surfing.

She raised her brow. "Model who?" She asked confused.

They haven't talked about the issues since she got home and she really thought that her friends' are not interested but speaking of...

It's been a week since she got home, for the past week she treated her wrist and do practice—a lot of practice. More on she's torturing her hand.

Stelle touched her hair and slightly titled her head to see Sierra's face. "Hera Liu."

Sierra simply watch Krishna from afar and diverted her gaze to Stelle.

"Hmm? What about her?" She casually asked. There's no emotion written on her beautiful face, her eyes are not readable also but her voice is not bitter.

Stelle looked away and cleared her throat. She understands why Sierra's so cold for the past few days, since she got home she's been so cold to everyone. That's why her friends took her to Siargao... this called cloud nine, to unwind.

She's scared to ask about Hera Liu anymore that's why she decided to change the topic.

"I forgot when is the race. Kailan nga 'yun?"

Sierra sigh. "He doesn't trust me anymore that's why I'm here." Without any emotion she stated.

Caelyn and Stelle got shocked. Stella holds the left wrist of Sierra. "What? Why? What happen?"

"There's this issue about—" Sierra's words were cut by Caelyn. "—That photo was real?"

Sierra rolled her eyes."The pictures were from Hera Liu but he didn't trust me." And sighed.

"Why? Maybe he trusts you but—"

Sierra laughed faintly. "Again, the word 'but'."

"Sierra, are you really okay?" Caelyn asked concerned.

She smiled and nodded. "Yeah, of course."

Sierra swallowed her saliva and looked at her right wrist. She wiggles it a little. "Race...will start 3 weeks from now."

Caelyn who was typing on her phone stopped and looked at Sierra. "I'm so excited for you, to see you race." Her voice was clearly excited.

"Me too, me too... Can't wait to shout your name." Stelle acted like crazy again.

A moment of silence. Krishna is enjoying the ocean with her surfboard. Also, she's enjoying it because there are men.

Caelyn softly coughs. "Sierra, since you came home, I haven't seen you with your phone."

Sierra put her wayfarer and lazily looked on her side."I throw it." She cooly answered.

Stelle gasp but didn't say anything while Caelyn awkwardly nodded and said. 'Oh'

The time flies so fast. They were eating together. Casually talking. Her friends know her very much. This girl is not Sierra it's Nyx.

Nyx Amsel is cold like this one. Her friends are just overreacting.

"Are you going to practice when we go back?" Krishna suddenly asked.

Sierra nodded.

"Are you not afraid?" Stelle asked. She's hesitating a while ago if her question is right but she, asked it anyway.

Sierra frowned including her two friends. They were giving Stelle a 'What the fuck was that question' while Sierra smiled, understanding what Stelle meant.