part 3

After a bit, They stopped at a room and unlocked the door with a key and handed it to Cross. “This is the key to your room, I suggest locking it when you are not in it and when you sleep, especially if you have snacks and don't like cuddling. Horror will crash anywhere and will eat what he can.”

Cross nodded and Killer left, closing the door behind him.

The room was of a decent size. There was a closet by the right wall and a bed at the far right corner, a dresser at the foot of the bed and a desk next to the bed. A TV was on top of a bookcase that was filled with several books of different sizes and genres.
He laid down on the bed for a bit to process what had happened. 

A lot had happened within the two hours; he met Nightmare, who offered Cross to live with him and work for him; he met four others, one smelled him like a dog, one seemed like he could care less about him, one was normal and made introduction, and the other seemed to be the medical aid of the group. Without realizing, he fell asleep.

He woke to being properly tucked in and a note on the otherwise empty desk. “Meet me in the main room when you wake up.” It was signed by Nightmare.

He yawned as he got up. He also noticed he was just in his sweater and pants. His jacket and belts were draped over the back of the chair and his shoes were by the door, socks rolled in the shoes. He walked out and eventually made it to the main room. Killer and Dust were watching TV, Error was in a string hammock that he made and was hanging by the ceiling. Horror was eating a chicken drumstick. And Nightmare was sitting in a chair, reading. He looked up at Cross when he walked in.