S: Anni chumma irunga Anni.

Pa: Naa summa than irukken. Eppadi rendu perum ippadiye irukka poringala illa stage ku polama.

S: Polam

Vikram held hand and both walked to the stage. Amudha amma made them to sit on the couch and gave garlands. vikram put the garland on Sana's neck and Sana put for vikram. Both were twinning and the guest were looking mouth open at them.

Sana's father blessed the couple first followed by Amudha Amma later she started the ritual and called the ladies to apply sandal and kumkum for both and bangles for Sana. The Ladies one by one made their way to do the ritual.

Ladies were presented with a return gift pack which had the most expensive silk saree with gold bangles, coconut and a tulsi plant as a traditional gift.

Soon the rituals got over and Vikram gave Sana a gift. The VIPs, elites and ministers wished the couple.

The guest was served with a lavish lunch and started leaving one by one. Vikram took Sana to the room to rest.

V: Oii pondattii ennadi ippadi vandhu kolra enna

S: Enna mama naa enna pannen?

V: Enna panniya? Ivlo cute ah azhaga vandha yen heart evlo weak aguthu theriyuma

S: appadiya? 

V: Heart calm pannalame....

He hugged her and was about to kiss her but was disturbed by a knock on the door.

 Pavi came in with lunch for Sana. Vikram got the lunch from Pavi and she left from there.

Vikram made Sana sit on the couch and started to feed her slowly. After her finishing lunch she laid down to rest as she was too tired for the day. Once she dozed off vikram went to have lunch with rest.All settled for a chat after the lunch.

S d: Vikram I m suppose to take Sana with me for her delivery but I know you will not prefer that and It is also better for Sana to stay with you as Amudha amma can take care of her.

V : Thank you pa. You don't worry.

R: Everything went fine. When shall we move to our home.

V: Sana is too tired so let her rest here today and will go home tomorrow.

R: ok Vikram then you guys stay back and I will go back to home with Sam and Appa.

V: Ok Vikram as your wish.

Pu: Amma nammalum ingeye irukalam papa kooda.

Am: seri da.

Sana's father, Rakshat and Sam left from the resort.

Am : Vikram neeyum poi rest edu pa.

Pu: Amma nanum konja neram rest edukkaren.

Am: Seri ellarum ponga.

Vikram returned to the room and saw Sana sleeping. He sat by her side and saw her struggling to sleep due to the heavy saree and the accessories. He removed the jewels without disturbing her which gave a little relief for her to sleep. 

By evening he woke Sana.

V: Sana ma.... get up da

S: Enna vikram . innum konja neram pls

V: Get up and have some refreshment else you will not sleep at night.

Sana got up and rested her head on his shoulder.