Forty-Five [The Ultimate Battle] (Part 1)

................. (Chelsea)
Excitement, curiosity and fear, yes, we felt it all. We prepared our weapons and stayed calm and focus at same the time. I looked at everyone.

"We can't let our emotions get the hold of us for now." I exclaimed, I looked at everyone.

"Especially, you." I stated while looking at Hiro. In the great five I might say that Hiro's the leading man in us all.

It's past noon and we're on our way to the barrier where the entrance of the non-magic world is located. We set traps all around that barrier, my gosh! We need to stop them especially when Dean Ultra attains Meltune we're all done for!

"Guys, listen to me. We have luck in our favor, I've read that Meltune can indeed be perilous but... it's only for a matter of time." Melissa explained.

"How much time?" Hiro asked.

"Two hours," My eyes shot close in frustration. Two hours?!

"But then, why are they attacking at the afternoon?!" Reyver exclaimed.

"Because—-"

"Clyde's calling! Be right back!" Quintin exclaimed and poof, he teleported.

In a few minutes that Quintin took the call. Hiro explained the plan to us. The plan is to stop them from the barrier. Seems easy enough!

"So, what did he say?" Hiro's the first one to question Quintin.

"They're attacking at the afternoon because... students from the Blaze will be returning with the Corbans that they caught—-"

"Wait, don't tell me the this last blaze is just their plan?!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, everything's set right from the beginning." Quintin sighs. Waaaa! This is one hell of planning!

"We'll be going in pairs, is that okay?" Hiro asked and we nodded. The barrier is huge so we need to protect it fully.

"Chelsea and Quintin, Lucas and Melissa, Reyver and Shaun, Vanessa you take the watch in the skies and Caleb you're coming with me." Hiro stated.

"Wait! Why Vanessa? I could go!" Caleb exclaimed. Ohh~

"No, Caleb. I can handle it," Vanessa said and smiled at Caleb. I smirked, this two has chemistry!

"Okay. I guess that's settled!" Reyver exclaimed.

"It's 1 PM we'll never know when they'll strike, let's scatter." As Hiro said those words, we went on our way. Quintin and I went to the middle part of the barrier. Buniella is with Vanessa being our eyes somewhere up.

When we arrived I noticed the sky is dark and the clouds seems heavy too, looks like it's going to rain.

"Chels," I looked at Quintin who called. We're in a look out of something unusual. There's also scattered arrows here, they're new ones. I wonder what are they for.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Is it really my mom? I mean... you said that you're sure that it's Astra." I looked at Quintin, right, his mother is Astra.

I nodded "I'm pretty sure it's your mother."

"So after all this years, my hunch is right." I was looking at him waiting for his reaction. He smiled and I could see happiness in his eyes. Seeing him happy makes me happy too, I guess what I gave him has the perfect message.

"Say, Quintin. Have you read the paper lotus I gave?" I asked.

"Oh, that. No, I haven't. I probably left it in the paper bag but thank you for the sweater though." I smiled.

I cautiously looked at the left side of where I stand. There's something there.

..............(Third-Person POV)
Indeed. There is something where Chelsea and Quintin are. They were waiting and readied to attack.

While Reyver and Shaun were holding some sticks and having a duel—-fencing. They stopped when they felt a presence too.

Lucas and Melissa were talking and waiting like Quintin and Chelsea. Everyone became cautious.

Both Caleb and Hiro felt the presence and they ran towards where all of them will be meeting. The traps they made can hold up those little presence that they felt.

Vanessa on the other hand knew that this is it. 'The real fight is really here' she took a whistle and blew it out loud while descending towards the trees where they would be meeting.

First to arrive is Hiro and Caleb then Vanessa next Lucas and Melissa and last ones are Chelsea and Quintin. They're all here.

"We don't need to fight those things, we're going after the source." Hiro said seriously.

"But we need to prevent those thing too," Hiro added.

'Is this really it?' Chelsea's mind, worried.

Everyone's anxious and scared but they all knew that this is it. They knew that their professors are coming. They still can't believe that they'll be fighting agains't their teachers.

But not all the teachers are involved, it's not like the whole school were plotting it!

They positioned themselves.
Chelsea
Quintin Captain
Hiro
Vanessa Caleb
Shaun Melissa
Reyver

Like in mobile legends. The mage is Chelsea. Hiro's the tank. Caleb and Vanessa the assassin. Quintin and Captain are the marksman. Shaun and Melissa are the fighter. Reyver's the support.

They're not exactly fighting but they'll be staying at that formation and give some defense until that two hours passed.

As the holograms and rock beings slowly went it's way. Chelsea levitated the scattered arrows.

'So, this is the use of it." Chelsea's mind.

Captain and Quintin readied there arrows as Quintin vaguely opened a small portal where they could see the enemies clearly.

Waaa, I'm getting nervous all of a sudden!

They almost jumped when a flaming blue eagle flew there way with an intense wind circled around them. They heard thunder and they knew it was Caleb.

"I'll take this one," Caleb's smirking while using thunder that came from the sky to tame that eagle. He seems to be enjoying, the sky is becoming darker and any minute rain will be dropping.

When the enemies caught there gaze that's where the real battle begun.

They didn't know what to do but they know one thing. That they can't ran out from this fight, so they'll fight and stand guard.

The fight is just starting.

————————————————————
oct. 13
-K