Twenty-Four

"I like it!" We both exclaimed. Good thing that's done.

"Okay then, now that's final." I said. L. Q High student are allowed to enter M.U High for now. Cause when the pageant is over, everything will be back to what it's originally.

"Looks like it's about to rain," I heard Reyver and Shaun stated. Well, the sky seems cloudy.

"There's going to be a thunder storm." Our gazes went directly to Caleb.

"Then let's better find shelter then." Quintin said. My gaze went to Shaun, Caleb and Quintin, a thunder storm?

"Are you girls coming?" Shaun ask looking at us, I looked at them weirdly even Reyver seems confused.

"It's not likely to rain much more a thunder storm." I stated.

"Caleb knows that stuff, m'lady." Shaun said.

"He knows when it will strike," Quintin continued.

"And by the looks of it, we don't have much time." Caleb stated looking at the sky.

"Girls, let's go back to our dorm." Melissa stated but——

"Too late." The four dragged us all the way to the training room.

"Really? This is the best shelter we got?" I stated.

"This is the nearest place we were at, Chels." This time Reyver answered. I rolled my eyes at them and sat at the bench or something.

"Here." I looked at where the voice came from. I took some kind of blanket.

"You okay, Chels?" I vaguely nodded at her. She sat right next to me, with a blanket covered her body as well. We got slightly soaked when the rain started pouring.

The rain started heavily strong. Unlike other rains this one seemed fierce, so strong, with a light before a thunder.

"Ahhhh!" I didn't hear my own shout because of the thunder, and surprisingly— Vanessa and Melissa are at my sides and tremblingly hugging me. Ohh, I just remembered, they're more of a scaredy cats that I am.

"Get of me, you two." I said, struggling to get then off! They wouldn't bulge! I can't breath!

I looked at Reyver and Caleb, and in an instant I'm free.

"What is this for?" I ask at Quintin giving us each lamps. I looked at it, goshh! Fireflies!

"Any moment the power will be powered off." Quintin stated and right that time, everything went black.

"Talk about jinxing it, Quintin." I said then rolled my eyes.

"We can seat here while we wait for the storm to settle." I looked at Shaun who said it.

I see a mat— it's big. Probably a karate mat, then there are sleeping bags?!

"Are these sleeping bags!?" I asked and went to check it myself. There are 1 ,2 ,3 ,4 , 5 , 6 ,7– 7 sleeping bags.

"Where did you found this?" I heard Melissa ask as she chooses the sleeping bag in my right.

"Is this clean?" Vanessa questioned and also choose the other one in my left.

"Wow, this looks comfy!" Reyver exclaimed and jumped in the sleeping bag next to Melissa.

    __________________________
    |                          [] Quintin.                      |
    |      Caleb[]                    []Shaun             |       
    |  Vanessa[]                     []Reyver          |
    |                  Me []       []Melissa               |
    ———————————————————

That's our position in the mat.

"What, now?" I heard Vanessa asked, comfortably sitting in her sleeping bag.

"Ohh! Ohh! I have an idea!" Shaun exclaimed while raising his hand like a kid.

"Wow, that's hard to believe." Melissa said absent minded while I was just looking at them bored. It really is boring now not to mention it's still raining hard.

"Let's hear it," Quintin stated.

"Okay, wait a minute." he said standing up and going somewhere, I guess.

.............. (Shaun)
I stood up and went to the storage room. I'm going to look for it first before telling them.

I swear I saw it here, somewhere!

"Ahaa!" I exclaimed when I saw what I am looking for.

Before I could magic speed myself, I sense something more of  'someone.' I slowly walked towards the noise.

Step by step and another step.

"What the hell are you doing here, man!?" I exclaimed when I saw him not far from the storage room and just sitting there without even wearing any shirt!

"So you were making the noise!?"

"You're so loud." Hiro said. I sighed. This man is stubborn as a bull but soft as a cat if Quintin describes him. I don't even know why their friends.

"Hey, man, common!" Might as well invite him in our so called 'camp.'

"Ohh?" I said looking while pointing the man who's brushing his hair with a blanket and seating right next to m'lady Melissa and Reyver.

This man looks familiar. Oh, It's Lucas!

"Hiro?" I heard m'lady Cassidy ask looking at the back of me.

"I saw him lying back there so I thought might as well invite him, right?" I said and went back to my place beside Quintin and we added two extra sleeping bags and blankets it's getting more colder tonight. I then got Hiro some shirt.

Hiro is beside Quintin and Caleb and Lucas between m'lady Melissa and Reyver.

"So~ are we all in?!" I ask looking at all of  them.

"Yeah, sure." I heard a lot of those and nods from them, I chuckled.

"I will spin this bottle first," that's what I took earlier. "We will spin this bottle one by one so it's fair, do you all agree?" I ask. "Then whoever the end of the bottle points to will have the right to question anything!" I exclaimed.

"Who will answer, then?" Reyver ask. I looked at them evilly and smiled creepily to everyone in this room.

"All of us!"

"The F/ hell, man?!" I laughed hard when I heard their curses.

"What kind of questions can be asked?" Caleb questioned.

"Mmm, anything, I guess."

"What if we can't answer that certain question?" M'lady Melissa asked.

"Mmm, then don't. We have our private lives that we wouldn't want to share, right?" I said and smiled.

................... (Third person POV)
Everyone has secrets. Life itself is full of secrets. Other secrets hides the pain in losing someone, grief, insecurities, a lot, but other secrets... are called 'danger.'

I wonder how many more 'danger' will be foretold.

————————————————————-