Forty-Eight

My gosh!

After all those trouble here we are—- in Averion for some announcement for the graduation and after that.

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. I know you must heard about me? Nevertheless, I will introduce myself. I am Locke Quintin II aka Kai, brother of your previous Dean. Don't worry, I'll only run the school until the true successor will come of age. Now, let's get down to the announcement."

Ohhh, he's Quintin's father! They quite look alike.

"As planned and what became a tradition over the years, L.Q High and M.U High will be having the same graduation. Please let your parents know."

Woah! Looks like Quintin didn't get his humor from his father. Quintin's father seems like a serious guys especially while his talking.

"And after the graduation is the ball! I know all the students is waiting for me to say that," He said and chuckled, oh, okay.

"The ball will be your end day here at M.U High and like the graduation L.Q High is welcome here too. I hope everyone would enjoy! That's all, thank you students."

Oh my goshh! That must be the ball Dean Ultra said before! So, exciting! Waaah!

"Hi co-students! Before going, I'll like to add to Dean Kai's words earlier that he forgot," Clyde chuckled as he looked at Dean Kai. Dean Kai chuckled and pointed a finger at Clyde like saying 'you got me, I forgot.'

"The theme this year will be... sparkle! That's all actually hahahaha thank you!" Then Clyde left the stage. Sparkle?

Our graduation will be the day after tomorrow. Waaa, I'm going to be a junior high student!

"Girl!" I looked at Melissa who's smiling at me crazily.

"What now?!" I'm not surprise when both of them pulled me to the port.

They pulled me towards a boutique. They were looking as I was looking for some gowns too.

"Should we really buy a ball gown than a long gown?" I asked, and they are way too excited than I am!

"Yes! The theme's sparkle and it would be beautiful if you'd wear a glittery gown!" Melissa exclaimed looking some gowns. This girl is both beauty and brain.

"What do you think about this?" Vanessa asked showing the dress she picked. It's blue colored with a heart top showing some cleavage and a probably 5th or 6th layer of cloth in its gown! It looks beautiful on her and—-

"Vanessa, you look gorgeous!" I complimented.

After a few hours of picking I picked a purple mixed with white tube gown. It looks pretty!

Melissa and Vanessa went in the laundry room to let the gowns washed and ironed. I insisted to stay at our dorm, I decided to call grandma.

"Hello, grandma?" I started.

"Oh? My dear, what's wrong?" Grandma always the worrier.

"It'll be my graduation in two days."

"Oh? Yes, yes. I know my dear. I'll be there!" I smiled.

"Okay grandma, see you in two days! Love you!" I said and ended the call. I hugged my pillow.

I'm kinda disappointed. I love grandma, of course, but there's still a part of me that wanted my parents to come too.

"So, what did your grandma say?" I looked at the person who spoke.

"Oh, your here already?!" I asked at Melissa and with Vanessa behind her peeking from the door.

"What are you guys doing? Why are you still at the door?" I curiously asked. They've been in that position like about 15 minutes!

"Tickle monster at the door, will you let us in?" I blinked a couple of time.

"What are you doing?! You guys are being creepy?!" They said it together then their voice seems like a barbie!

"Tickle monsters, coming in!" They both exclaimed and I don't know what happened all I know is that my Instinct told me to run so I did. And every laugh and those few hours was blur just like the days past.

It's our graduation day!

We're only wearing our uniforms but still! We're climbing the stairs step by step.

"Chelsea, hurry up! Your grandma is here!" Melissa exclaimed while I'm putting some make up on!

"And with a little guest too!" Vanessa exclaimed and gave me a smile. A little guest?

"Who?!" I exclaimed back.

"Wait! I'm almost done!" I correctly putted the pin in my hair. Done!

I stood up and went outside with them. A smile formed my lips.

"Auntie!" He run to me with a his hands wide open.

"Andrei!" I hugged him.

"I can't believe someone is already calling Chelsea, Auntie." Captain said chuckling. He's with Reyver and Hiro.

"Auntie, who is he?" I rubbed Andrei's hair.

"A friend," I answered.

"Wren, come back here!" My gaze went to a probably 70s man going in our direction.

"Wren, stop running around. You know grandpa is already too old," I looked at Hiro who scolded Wren. Grandpa? So that old man is their grandfather?!

"Hey, grandpa!" Quintin came out too.

"Auntie, is he that Wren?!" I gulped, what do I say?!

I nodded, Andrei went out of my grip and went to Wren. Oh my gosh! Someone, separate them!

"I'm Andrei, do you wanna play?" I blinked a couple of times, is that Andrei?

"He learned that you could also have other favorites," I looked at the person who said it.

"Charles!" I exclaimed, I hugged him. I introduced him and Astrid to Vanessa and the others too. I wonder if Charles know that this is a magic school?

"Auntie can we play?!" Andrei asked to me while him and Wren is holding hands.

"Sure, but don't wander too much. Play in an area that we could see you both!" I said.

After a couple of minutes all students are called to come to the gymnasium for the graduation. This is really happening!

Grandma was always the one who would put the medal to me but now...

"Congratulations, sis! I'm proud of you!" Charles exclaimed, I dodged when I knew that his going to rub my hair!

"It took me 2 hours for my hair, Charles!" I stated and I want to have my picture with a perfect hair for crying out loud! I don't want him to ruin it!

Charles putted his one shoulder around mine while the other is a peace sign. I pouted, looking the other way and showing my certificate. That came out from the graduation pic with the guardian.

I chuckled we looked cute!

After the graduation, we went out. But only at the port! The port also has a mall! We would eat and shopping too for my graduation gift cause Charles said he'll be paying!

I didn't eat with Melissa and the others cause they're having some family time too just like I am now. I'll never know when will I get to have family time again.

"Astrid, this looks good on you!" I exclaimed, this shirt looks good on her!

"Ohh, really? Let me try it on!" I nodded and looked for other clothes too.

You know what?

Pain is a part of our life, but... there is always a rainbow after the rain.

Just as graduating is another step towards something greater.

————————————————————-
oct. 15
-K