Ten

"Let's do this!" I happily said. Today's Blaze, and yes, three months had passed.

I can't believe that I lasted three months here. I'm starting to like this school. We're on our way to Averion—it's the whole field. So Averion is parted, such as the Quivitrium and the Thelnesium.

Averion is where we'll be having the first Blaze, such as: flying.

"You're in a good mood today, aren't you? You're not grumpy as usual, Chels." I raised my brow at her.

"Ohh, never mind. Your still the brat Chelsea Love." I nodded at Melissa; of course, I'll always be that brat, Chelsea Love!

"The first Blaze will start shortly, students! Each grade levels take your place. Remember every Blaze we illuminate students in every grade level. Good luck, students and have fun," We heard in the speakers. I caressed Buniella's fur.

"Are you ready, Buniella?" I asked, knowing she wouldn't answer.

"Whoo!" Mellisa yelled as she's up there riding her Blike—Oliver in the loop rings through the trees and back again. I am dead nervous but ecstatic at the same time. I'm Chelsea Cassidy  Love. I can do this!

"Chelsea Love, you're next." I nodded and went on the platform. I climbed at Buniella— in her pegasus form, of course.

"You may begin." Oh my gosh! Let's do this!

............................
I'm here at M.U High right now since it's Blaze, and other students can come and watch students enter Blaze. Come on, what's fun to look at here? I'm here because of a different reason.

"Man, is this reason of yours that important for us to go here?"Shaun said.

"Yeah, man. I'd rather practice than to go here?" Caleb also said. I glared at them.

"You know, I didn't say anything that you both can come, both of you wanted to come with me, so stop complaining or go back at L.Q. High."

"No way, man. We're coming." I just kept going without minding them that seemed so amazed here at M.U High that we've been here many times already.

I want to see that girl again. Where could she probably be?

"Whoo-hoo~" that familiar voice, I looked for it up in the sky where I heard it!

And there she is. She is riding her Blike while the sun complimented her face more. She looked so carefree up there, and she looked like an angel. It seems like she is having fun feeling the wind in her hair. She looks... beautiful.

.........................
"Whoo! Girl, you rock it!" Greeted Melissa as I went down at Buniella.

"That was fun!" I exclaimed. The Blaze ended at precisely noon.

We both went to the cafeteria to have lunch but then— I, or we saw that jerk Reyver again. Melissa's very uncomfortable, and I can see that.

"Just wait for me in Seldron garden, I'll buy." She just nodded, and I ordered. It took about one hour! Can you believe it? Did I wait for an hour? Ughhh!

I just went to Seldron garden. And— Captain is already there. What will I do with that man? You know! I'll leave them be in their momentum 'again.' They're talking about something important or something.

Where am I supposed to eat now?! It's crowded in the cafeteria because of guests.

The dorms are boring for me to eat there. Our Blikes are also there. They have enough food, so I don't need to worry. We didn't bring them to school today because they're exhausted. They also need some rest.

As I walked, I saw a sign that said Avitrin Woods. Doesn't it say it's restricted? It wouldn't hurt to go here.

It's just trees, dirt, birds, nothing unusual. I sat underneath a tree. It's pretty refreshing here! They will announce the winners in—maybe 5 in the afternoon. I'll stay here for the time being.

"Oh, Hi m'lady!" I almost choked at my lunch when something or more yet— someone fell from a branch of a tree!

"The hell with you!" I yelled at him. It scared me to hell!

"Ohh, quite an attitude you got there, m'lady" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Who might you be, gentlemen?" I asked at him, hands crossed.

"Oh, I'm hurt. You mean you don't remember me?" He even pouted. Haa! What's wrong with people today!? I looked at him. He does look familiar.

My eyes widened as I pointed the finger at him.

"Your—-"

"Well?'

"Your Frog Face!" He's the one I bumped at on my first day at M.U. High!

"Ohh, let me introduce myself properly. I am Locke Quintin Mist III, and I am stunned to meet you finally, m'lady" I looked at him weirdly. Why do I meeting such weird people?!

"If you want to talk, then talk. Drop the formalities. We look like we're at the same age."

"Whew, that was weird, I know. Can I have one of these?" He asked about my blueberries, but he already ate one before I could say anything.

"What do you want, frog face?" I said, then sat again when his in front of me, stuffing his face with my blueberries.

"Can you please stop calling me frog face, m'lady?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Then can you stop with the m'lady, Quintin?" I emphasize his name. He chuckled.

"Then may I know your name?"

"Chelsea."

I didn't know what time we stopped talking— or more of argue. I went to Averion again to announce who's out of the next Blaze. I saw Melissa there, same with Hiro, Vanessa, and that jerk Reyver. I just stood next to Melissa.

"Where have you been? You have some explaining to do?" Melissa whispered to me.

"Me? I saw you with Captain again. Your the one who has some explaining to do?" She's speechless!

The announcing started and—-

"The whole Emerald class got in," Hiro said while we were both walking toward the girls' dormitory. Hiro, me, and Melissa decided to walk together. After this Blaze, there will be another one. I'm surprised to know that in a school year, there are either 4 or 5 Blazes!

"Yeah, it was amusing!" Melissa exclaimed. I can't blame her. It was indeed fun!

When Melissa and I arrived at our dorm room, I confronted her to justify my questions.

"Melissa," I called and went closer to her.

"Tell me honestly what happened with Reyver, and what's with you and Captain?" I directly ask as I sit in her bed beside her.

"Nothing." I glared at her.

"Don't you dare say it's nothing? You've been distracted lately!"

"What's with you, Chels? You don't usually care about other people?" I was the one speechless this time.

"Well, yeah, I don't. But you're my friend!" She seemed surprised so did I. Never in my life I've used the word 'friend.'

But it felt good that I was able to call someone my friend.

——————————————————
-K