Twenty-Eight

We went back to our cottage after the encounter with the Willows yesterday.

"What itinerary do we have today, Vanessa?" I ask and same as yesterday we're all here in our cottage aside from Shaun that is, we're thinking what we should do for the day. Our semestral break is only a week but we still don't know what to do.

"Yeah, let us hear your plans." Melissa said, cause between the three of us it's Vanessa who always plan things.

"Here," she said and handed us one by one some paper.

"Wow, you came prepared. I'm impressed!" Quintin exclaimed as he reads the paper.

"Ohh, so yesterday was suppose to be rest day?" Captain asked, Vanessa nodded.

"So today... we'll be riding banana boats?!" Reyver exclaimed happily as I hear in his tone. Woah, that's exciting!

"Then, have a baking contest?" I confusedly ask. That's what written.

"Yes!" Vanessa exclaimed happily while clapping her hands.

"You think very differently, m'lady." Captain said and chuckled while shocking his head.

"I think this would be fun." Caleb commented.

"What about you Hiro? say something." Melissa exclaimed and my gaze went directly to Hiro. He's been utterly quiet, I know.

"Yeah, bro. Say something, you're here with us but at the same time it's as if your not." Quintin.

"I'm okay with the idea, really. I just don't want to talk." I kept looking at Hiro from time to time. What's the problem with him?

"Let's go, banana boating!" Melissa yelled as she points outside and started walking out. I chuckled, let's have fun!

We rented two boats that for 4 people each. The one is; Captain, Melissa, Caleb and Vanessa while in ours is Hiro, Me, Quintin and Reyver.

I can't stop laughing seeing Captain's group are way behind us. Hiro is our Captain and I don't know if he's enjoying or something, but there's a small smile that forms his lips. They kept rowing, aside from me and I laughed at the scene where Caleb's falling plus Captain keeps rowing and seem so serious about this. We're having a race back and forth.

Now, we're going back while Captain's team is left behind.

"Need help?" Hiro ask as we came where Captain got stock with.

................... (Third person's POV)
"Boat attack!" Melissa yelled and jumped the distance from their boat to Chelsea's. Melissa jumped toward Chelsea and Quintin is the one ended up in the water. Chelsea kept laughing and laughing.

"Boat attack!" Vanessa did the same with Melissa and laughed and laughed when Reyver fall off the other boat.

Captain and Caleb looked at each other and smirked looking at Hiro.

"Boat attack!" they both shouted and did the same.

Their boat riding ended up shoving each other in the boat while the other boat is deserted. They splashed each other with water especially those who got fallen into the boat and climbing back up. They were laughing and laughing even Hiro couldn't help his laughs.

Indeed, they made a powerful and amazing bond such as friendship.

.....................
"Let me help you, Vanessa." Caleb offered his hand for me when we arrived at the shore. I took it.

"Thanks." I said. Why are you being so nice to me, Caleb?

"Let's go! What's next on the list?!" Reyver asked looking for his paper that I gave earlier maybe.