Thirteen

Hiro and I got along over five days that we were training buddies. And at the last fight, we fought and I won! Even though he always win but I knew for myself that I became more stronger.

"I think Hiro lost on purpose." I glared at Melissa when she said that.

"I've improved, you know!"

"Oh, come on, you could've won against Hiro!" She prolonged, I smirked when I saw Reyver passed.

"Oh, what about you? Reyver would be your training partner next, isn't it?" I asked teasingly. Melissa pouted.

"Don't remind me, will you?!"

"What if I don't want to?"

"Hahahahahaha!" She chased me until we arrived at our classroom. We were laughing—like crazy.

It's my vacant time! Our class ended and guess what?! I'll train alone.

I changed first at the dorm, and I brought Buniella with me. I'm going to the training room, cause... the tools are there. I'll work out, and get some punches right, kicks and get more strategy. I just put Buniella in a lodge where I can see her.

I covered my hands with gloves. I'll be starting practicing some punches.

I don't exercise every day when I was an average student back then, so it's hard for me. But my body adjust just fine with everything that had happened.

But I really miss Grandma, in a way.

I focused on my punches, kicks, how to dodge attacks in some new strategies I could use.

I spend a lot of time here at the training room, training, preparing, and I even brought an extra shirt—and I'm glad that I did. I looked like a soaked dog inside the training room, and thankfully— there are also shower rooms in here.

I went back to the dorm to change into my uniform before going to the cafeteria for lunch. I still have some afternoon classes to attend to.

"Hey, where have you been?" Melissa said since it's precisely noon, so their class ended for the day.

"I was training." I just said. I changed into my uniform after I trained.

"You brought Buniella with you?" I rolled my eyes as I put my lunch upfront.

"Isn't it obvious?"

"You'll never change, will you?" Then she chuckled.

"Of course!" I then flipped my hair and sat down in front of Melissa since Buniella is beside me and Oliver beside Melissa—that's one way to scare people. I smiled at that thought.
(1)
Nothing much happened in class. Now our flying class had ended, and I'm on my way to the training room—since it's 24 hours.

"Oh, what are you doing here, Captain?" I asked since I saw Captain punching the punching bag with hatred, and he's sweating like crazy, not to mention that he's already wearing his Pj's.

"Something happened, isn't it?" I said as I put that focus mitt in my hand. He just looked at me.

"Here," I said and punched both my hand with the pads. "Let's see what you got." He went to me without a word. And he started hitting.

This man! When I said, let's see what he got, he really gave it his all. My hands are starting to numb. I also punch him from time to time; well—it's still training in a way.

We stopped when we felt the tiredness of our training.

"Feeling better, Captain?"

"Yeah, thanks."

"Let me guess, about Melissa?" I said and sat up. I looked at him, still laying on the ground.

"Don't push yourself too hard." I just said and got my things and went back to the dorm. Why am I getting involved in their complicated relationship?

"Hey, did something happen?" I asked Melissa the moment I stepped in our dorm, and Melissa just covered her face with a blanket. I just went to the bathroom not minding her silly behavior at that moment.

Something might have happened.

....................... (Melissa)
I was fighting him with so much hatred. It's past five, and we stayed at Quivitrium to train. And I'm unlucky to get partnered with this jerk!

"What's your problem, Melissa!?" Reyver angrily said to me! So he has the guts to get angry when I'm supposed to be one to get mad at him!

"You! You're my problem!" He facepalms like he had enough.

"I don't love you! Which word of that you don't understand!" My tears started falling. So all those times, he didn't love me?

"I wish you just told me sooner." My voice became softer this time. So, I wouldn't look like an idiot.

"I don't love you, okay. And I would never love you." Then he walked out. Why so harsh, love?

I just arranged my things and went out, crying. I hate myself for loving someone like Reyver.

"Lucas?" I mumbled behind my breath as I saw a familiar figure from afar. But it just disappeared.

"Melissa." I looked back, and it's really Lucas.

"Why not me?" He asked as he caressed my cheek. I started crying again. He hugged me, and I just cried in his chest. It really hurts.

"Why not you, Lucas?" I asked while hanging into him.

"Why not me?" He whispered in my ear, and this time, I felt something in my hair. His tears. Why not him?!

"I still love him, Lucas." I honestly said. Why not Lucas? But why do I still love that stupid Reyver!

"I can wait. I've waited five years. I can wait for another 5. Even if it takes a decade or a century to wait for you, I'll still wait." He said, crying. I can't believe this man waste his tears for me.

I wiped his tears. "Don't waste your tears for someone like me, Lucas. It's not worth it."

He held my hands. "Everything's worth it when it comes to you." I took my hands from him. I took a couple of steps away.

"Don't wait for me. We're still young, and you can find someone who's worth it for your love." I said and went back to my dorm. We're still young. I can go on with life without you.

————————————————————