Thirty-Two

After that scenario that happened. We've been spending our time laughing because of those 3 months without talking at each other. And I can't lie how Hiro, Reyver and Captain grew close to us too. We don't see Shaun and Caleb more often now compare before but... they're still our friends. And about Quintin, I don't know about it, but I see him often when I visit Avitrin Woods. And I may say, he's always there. 

Everything seems so fast, now—we're preparing for the forth Blaze! 1 month had past now. Only two Blaze left and after that it's the end of the school year! Wow! I didn't notice that school's about to end. Time really moves faster when your having fun.

"Chels, Lucas and Hiro you guys could go first without us. We still have class." Melissa said, she's talking about her, Vanessa and Reyver.

"Yeah, okay. See you guys later." I said. Ohh, what's that?

"Ahm, Captain!" I called. Captain looked at me and so is Hiro. "Why don't you guys go ahead first, I'll just go check something." They nodded and started walking to the cafeteria.

"Leave me a seat!" I exclaimed enough for them to hear. I saw Captain raised his hand in a thumbs-up. When I'm sure they're gone. I looked at it again. In a dark portion of our building, there's someone there. I can feel it, thanks to my instinct classes, my senses has became more keen.

I confronted that corner with caution. My training will be wasted if I'll be knocked off easily!

"I know you're here. Show yourself." I focused myself so I can hear footsteps more.

"Who are you?" I asked looking fierce as I heard someone in my back. Readying myself to attack.

"I mean no harm, M.U High student." My eyebrow creased, I looked back. It's a girl! And to all the people I met she's the only who called me 'M.U High student.' Why? do I look like a grandma?!

"Who are you?" I asked again. I looked at her from head to toe, is that a uniform? It looks like my uniform but the skirt is below her knee and it's color black. The design of her uniform looks the same from ours but it's colors are black, white and gray! But ohlala, it looks beautiful!

"Precious Ivory Tsuyo. An M.O High student." She confidently said. I looked at her.

"Ahm, pardon? If you're an M.O High student, what are you doing here?!" I exclaimed. Other schools aren't allowed to enter M.U High, unless it's Blaze. And as I recall, M.O High is far from here and she went here hiding! This girl is reckless!

"Don't worry M.U High student, I'm just here cause I'm investigating something." She stated and looked around.

"Can you stop from that M.U High student of yours?! And... investigating? Are you some kind of a secret agent?!" My eyes widened. So secret agents are true?!

She chuckled."Well, no, but you can say that."

"What are you investigating exactly?" I ask while I walk closer to her. I can knock her out if she'll do something she isn't suppose to.

I am surprised when she looked at me seriously. "Do you know Meltune?" I blinked a couple of times before looking at her. Meltune?

"What's that?" I ask. She shook her head and looked at me again. "Never mind what I said. Can you possibly escort me to get out of here?" She ask. I rolled my eyes.

"Let's go." I said and went out from that corner. "You can go out from Avitrin Woods." I said to her and she nodded. We're on our way to Avitrin Woods when I saw someone unfamiliarly familiar. Oh! He's that Reijal guy!

He looks frustrated and looks like his looking for something. He turned and our eyes met at that moment, then he walked towards me.

"Your Hiro's friend that I saw last time, right?" I nodded.

"Oh, sorry. I'm Reijal Finn Lui, you've probably heard a lot about me from Hiro." He confidently said, I shook my head.

"For a matter of fact I haven't heard anything about you the moment I knew Hiro." I said. "Anyway, are you looking for someone? Maybe you're looking for her—-" I looked back and—the girl is gone! Where did she go?! Why didn't I felt her leave?!

"Wait, you saw someone?!" I looked back at Reijal, I nodded. I looked at Reijal from head to toe, and yeah, he and that girl I saw is wearing a uniform in comparison. Guessing they're from the same school.

"Precious Ivory Tsuyo's her name." I said to him and walked out first. I heard him cursed before I heard footsteps away while I walk back to the cafeteria.

The moment that I went in, I saw Captain and Hiro done eating. I went to the counter and ordered. Talking to that girl took 30 minutes of my time. Meltune. I wonder what that is.

I took my lunch and went to Captain and Hiro. I seated beside Hiro and Captain is in front of us.

"Sorry for the wait." I said.

"What did you do anyway?" Hiro spoke this time.

"Oh, nothing. I just checked on something." I don't like lying but I don't know about this Meltune stuff. I know that grandma said to me that I should be careful whom I trust but I know that I can trust them.

Captain smiled "Okay, have your lunch. We're just here." He said, and somehow that made me smile and assured me that I'm really no longer alone.

And in a blink of an eye another day is at it's end. I payed a visit in the library for some research. There's nothing wrong if I want to know what that girl said, right?

I started looking about it from the history books, cause I don't even know what Meltune is! If it's a person? A plant? A herb? A place? What?!

Oh, boy. History books? This whole place is filled with those!

This will be a lot of work that's for sure.

—————————————————————-