Twenty-Nine

I let myself be more relaxed after the break cause now—back to school!

I'm on my way to the my instinct class. That's where we usually learn magic. It's been said that magic becomes more stronger together.

I couldn't help but to look at my wrist. Quintin gave me a bracelet; it has an bow and arrow design on it, and I love it when the sunlight fits its gem in the middle it looks magical! And he says it glows in the dark so he'll know where to find me in the darkness.

Vanessa, me and Hiro is in the same instinct class. I sighed, this will be a lot of work.

"Hope you children had fun cause classes are starting again. Le's start shall we?" Our professor said and without even answering in a blink of an eye we're here. Again.

"Hiro, Vanessa are you there?" I asked cause I can't see anything with this blindfold in my eyes.

No one answered so I'm guessing—we're fighting individually today.

I stiffed. I can feel a presence just a few steps back. My hearing became keen, waiting for it to attack.

I blocked with my arm of whoever it is just like I expected. But I'm pretty sure it's a hologram, see? how cool M.U High can get.

Block. Attack. Kick. Dodge. Twist. Down!

I took my blindfold off, in my right I saw Vanessa. She smiled at me, she mentioned to me once that fighting holograms is one of the things she loves. I smiled back, I looked at my left and there I saw Hiro. He has a smirk in his face, I rolled my eyes and a smirked formed my lips the whole time.

"Ohh, I know we just got our break but... it's already tiring. huhu." Melissa exclaimed.

"Yeah, and it's hard to ignore their absence." Vanessa said and looked at the seat where Quintin, Shaun and Caleb suppose to sit. I agree, maybe we just got use of being with them all this time.

"Awww, I'm hurt. You mean you miss them but not us, m'ladies?" Reyver said and have this 'heart hurting style' he's doing.

"Yeah, I also came. So you girls wont feel lonely. But it feels like you want the fantastic three than us." Captain butt in of I don't know where he came from. He acted hurt and cling in Reyver's shoulder.

"Yeah, let's just go Lucas." Reyver said wiping his so called 'tears.'

"Common, Bro Hiro." Captain said and about to get Hiro too but—

"Stop making yourselves look like idiots, I'm staying I'm hungry." I almost laughed as the jaw of Captain and Reyver almost drop because of Hiro's answer.

After that we ordered and six of us ate, laughing, and Reyver's become the victim.

"Ohh, you're so pitiful Reyver." Vanessa stated.

"Don't worry, Reyver. One day you'll get to be the first choice." Hiro stated, they reminisces the time when Captain and Hiro played rock-paper-scissors that Reyver complained that no one chose him.

.

.

.

My gosh! the next Blaze is Weapons Enhance. Which means we use magic with our weapons, means we're fusing magic with weapons! I hope it'll be a piece of cake.

"Good morning, Captain!" I greeted as soon as I arrived.

He clapped. "Everyone's here, yes? Let's begin, one line archers!" I followed as he instructed plus the authority in his voice.

"Arrows ready." I putted my arrow in my bow as well as the others. "Stance, perfect." I focused my gaze in the target. "In my signal release the arrows... Now." As he said I released it.

"Good, good. Form two lines archers, I'll check every one if you actually learned something. A solo performance let's go!" He claps, whoa! I never seen this blond guy this serious even in our first meeting!

"Why am I getting nervous all of a sudden." I murmured.

"M'lady Chelsea, you're next." I nodded and went up front.

I positioned myself and—-

"Squeeze your back," I squeezed my back as he said.

"Pull back with your shoulder, not your arm." I almost rolled my eyes but still I pulled my shoulder ready to release but—

"Inhale through your nose and exhale through your mouth." I sighed and did as he said.

"Hold your breath..." I hold my breath "And fire." I release it. Bull's eye! Well, of course but—I feel more prouder that way. I looked at Captain and smiled he winked as I shook my head. Still the Captain, I know.

"Woah! You were so serious earlier, what happened?" I exclaimed, we ended and weapons is the last class this morning. We're on our way to meet Hiro, cause Melissa and Vanessa have probably in their next class by now.

"Isn't Hiro a captain too?" I asked Captain nodded Hiro's a swordsman so that means—-

Hiro attacked with his flaming sword towards some guy and I thought it's going to be the end of him but he dodged it and fought back.

"Good, you've improved." He said with his sword in his right shoulder carrying it as he rubbed the hair of that guy's I saw he was fighting with.

"Hi, Captain~" Captain Lucas greeted Hiro and that guy's run away with Hiro's sword.

"Hello." I manage to say to him and for a change... he smiled.

"What are you doing here?" he asked wiping of his face. Why do I find him hot doing that?

"Let's go, lunch." I said.

"It's only the three of us today? Wahh~" Captain exclaimed ready to eat.

"We have different schedules, of course." Hiro said and started eating. Both of them in front of me. I smirked, we always eat together now who would have thought.

"Let's eat!" I stated and we started eating.

"Ughhh! how do you do this?!" I said and let myself fall to the ground.

I stiffened, I putted my hand on my chest. It's that feeling again! But this one... It feels so heavy. Inhale. Exhale...

I can feel a presence somewhere. "Stay away!" I shouted trying to stand and get away.

"Chelsea?"

————————————————————

.Quintin's POV.
It's lunch time and I'm with Shaun and Caleb.

"Ohh, it sure feels lonely in the air!" Shaun exclaimed and sat in our table.

"Yeah. We were with them this past few weeks that's why." I said. I started eating, it feels lonely without them that's the truth.

I want to visit when I'll have time to swing over to Avitrin Woods.

—————————————————————