Twenty

"You what?!" Both Vanesa and I exclaimed. Melissa backed off on the door as she bit her lips.

I started to float the objects around us as I see tiny tornadoes in Vanessa's hands.

"Guys, calm down. I just entered our name, it's not a big deal. I think?"

"Wahh!" She yelled in the hallway as we chased her. Not to mention that she's using water to go more faster and us that also uses magic to go after her.

Our goose chase ended when we ended at Avitrin Woods while chasing Melissa.

"How could you do that to me?" Melissa exclaimed and splashed water in our faces, panting. This girl is so fast.

We laid down the grasses because of exhaustion.

"Then, why did you entered our names?!" I also asked breathless. Gosh!

"Yeah, if you wanted to join, you can just enter by yourself!" Vanessa said and blowed the hair of Melissa.

"Ohh common guys, don't be such a worry puss. Don't worry it would be fun!" Melissa said and arouse from the ground.

"Here." She offered her hands both me and Vanessa.

A smirk formed my lips as I look at Vanessa with her playful smirk.

I took Melissa's hand and so did Vanessa. And we pulled her down.

Vanessa and I laughed at Melissa's face!

"You two are really mean to me!" Melissa pouted while cleaning the dirt in her clothes.

"Well, you kinda deserve it." I said and crossed my arms.

"Yeah, anyway girls, where are we?" Vanessa asked while looking around.

"You haven't been here?" I asked, the wind feels nice here, the place itself feels relaxing.

"This is the Avitrin woods your always talking about, right Chels?" Melissa asked, I nodded.

"Common then, I'll show you girls around," I said to them.

"Are you sure you know where were going?" Melissa ask as she intertwined or arms together and so did Vanessa.

"Girls, don't be such a crybaby—"

"Ahh!" Sh*t!

"W-what was t-that?" I could feel them both shaking.

"Girls, calm down! It was just a night owl!" I exclaimed trying to stop their shaking!

I shook them of my shoulder so—- two of them ended up hugging each other and note this; there is air covered around them. I rolled my eyes, scaredy cats.

"Come on," I just said going where the river is.

I kept walking until I saw a glimpse of the river.

"Wow," they both exclaimed as they see the river; their reaction was as ubiquitous as mine.

"It's so beautiful! How come I didn't know this place?" Vanessa stated, and the air around them falls as her look locked at the shimmering river.

"Now I know I believe you, Chels." Melissa patted my shoulder. I rolled my eyes at her.

Yeah, cause she wouldn't believe me when I once mentioned a shimmering river while the moonlight reflects on it.

My eyes widen in surprise as a compelling force passed through. And it looks like I wasn't the only one. I saw Melissa and Vanessa become more cautious. 

I saw a swift 'thing' pass through as I am whack in the ground.

I could see lightning.

"Hoo, I won!" Some guy shouted!
(1)
I looked at Vanessa and Melissa, and good thing they're okay. I flew toward those—men!

I had some realization about my magic since I came here. I can fly and I can make things and people float too. Me and Vanessa have a quite similar magic.

I floated that man who I heard, and I'm very confident that it's him because he has his 'victory dance.' When he was in the air—I let him fall, he landed on his feet—as I expected, plus, he isn't surprised to see me either.

"Ohh, you look familiar, m'lady." The other guy's said having ballet-colored hair with a yellow in the roots and his chocolate eyes. He looks nice.

"So, who won!?" Our gazes went to the one who just appeared in front of us.

Vanessa and Melissa in both of my sides. That places me in the middle.

"Do you know what's going on?" I heard Melissa whispered to me, and I shook my head.

But I certainly know whom that voice belongs to.

"Locke Quintin Mist!" I yelled.

"M'lady, Chels!? What are you doing here?" He stepped back in surprise to see us here.

.

.

.

"We never had a chance to introduce ourselves. I'm Caleb Vin, m'ladies," introduced by the color chocolate eyes man, panting. I—or we chased them, and they run so fast. Curse these men!

"Why did you chase us?!" The other guys said—seated in the grass. We're all at our knees, panting, and that other guy laying in the grass.

"Because you guys also run!" I said, and all of them just laughed.

"Okay~ I'm Shaun Ran, m'ladies." The man with fern green hair with wheat-colored eyes stated as he kisses our hands, I was about to pull my hands from him, but he still got the chance to kiss it.

"Anyway, Chels, what are you and your friends doing here by yourselves?" Quintin ask.

"Same, what just happened now." We also chased her.

Vanessa and Melissa also introduced their selves, well, they don't want to be rude.

"Your Chelsea Love, right?" That Shaun ask.

"No," I said. I turn my back on them. "I'm Chelsea Cassidy Love," I said as I looked back and gave a smirk, and walked away.

"Hey, Cassidy! Are you girls entering the pageant!?" My teeth grinned at that question. He insisted that he wanted to call me Cassidy.

I looked at Melissa, and she gave me a peace sign. "Looks like it," I said with a sigh.

"I'm guessing we're in the same situation. Shaun entered our names." Quintin whispered to me.

"Okay! So, it's decided!" I can tell that Shaun's deafening in them, while Caleb's the opposite. They're the minions I was referring to when I first met Frog face.

Without of nowhere Shaun knelt with one knee and ask.

"May I be my partner, m'lady?"

Melissa said 'okay' cause certainly she'll struggle finding her partner if ever.

Caleb knelt just like Shaun and—

"May I also be your partner, m'lady?"

My gaze left them when I felt a hand in mine.

"Can I be your partner, m'lady?" Quintin said as he's kneeling in front of me, holding my hand and not breaking our eye contact.

—————————————————————
Please forgive me about the typos and if my grammar is wrong. I'll edit it once it'll finish this whole book. Thankiesss, I hope you enjoy!
-K