Thirty-Six

"Grandma, what's taking you so long?!" I exclaimed, here I am in the car waiting for grandma. Grandma's old to drive me but she keeps existing that Charles wouldn't know the way, if she let him. I'm tired of all the cooking now, I'm waiting?

Something caught my eye and a thought came to me. I took some paper—-origami paper, to be exact in the dashboard. I love these things.

Lotus. I wonder if I still know how to make one. I made different kind of origamis so I'm not sure if I still recall. I tried folding the paper in half and tried everything that I remember and—-

"Still got it," I stated and presented my paper lotus in front of me. I remember that I made this before and putted some message inside!

I written something in the first lotus that I made. I'll give this to grandma. I'm done writing but grandma isn't here yet. I bit my lower right lip. I have an idea!

I made 8 paper lotus origamis! And I wrote something in every flower. I putted them in every paper bag with the present that I bought. I think I'm being a little overboard with the gifts cause I bought all 8 of them but... nah, I wanted to give my friends some gifts.

"Oh, sorry. I couldn't find my glasses, and I can't go without my glasses!" Grandma exclaimed, I chuckled and presented my lotus at grandma. She took it.

"Open it, grandma." She looked at me then looked at the lotus then she opened it.

"Oww, I love you too, my dear." Grandma exclaimed and caressed my hair and hugged me. I wrote "I Love You" inside the lotus.

"Grandma," I called, we're on our way to the school.

"Yes?"

"I've been meaning to ask, but I was too overwhelm that I forgot about it." I started "Magic Ultra High. Magic. This isn't some kind of a joke, right? I mean, magic! How is it even possible?! Wait! You know M.U High is magic, right?! Oh my gosh! That would make sense!"

"Calm down, my dear. I'll explain." My all surprise emotion settled as she said those words. Yes! answers.

Grandma cleared her throat "I am an alumna from M.U High, and you my granddaughter had been given a gift. Since I married a non-magic and my son is also non-magic, I didn't expect that my grandchildren will have magic either. But the moment you came into the world, I knew that you are special. You were born with magic that's been dormant for a generation, and it made me ecstatic!"

"So... everything you said has something to do about what I'm feeling for 15 years?" I curiously ask. I mean, I'm gifted with magic but Melissa or Vanessa doesn't feel something just like I do.

"The answers lay within those trees." She said and chuckled. Grandma's being mysterious again.

"What do you mean by that, grandma?"

The answers lay within those trees. Those trees?

"Soon, my dear. Answers will reveal itself in time."Answers? What other unanswered questions are there?

"We're here," I was too focused with grandma said that I didn't know that we're here already. Grandma and I said our goodbyes as I went inside. Just like before our things or luggages are already delivered to our rooms, magic.

I walked towards to campus. I inhaled the air, the smell of mystery and secrets. Here I come!

I walked to the dorm cause my gifts for them is there. It feels normal for me to be back here. I went to get my keycard and directly went to the dorm.

"Boo!" I almost punched when someone popped from the inside.

"Why are you all here?" I asked Melissa, Vanessa and even Hiro, Reyver and Captain is here.