Forty

................... (Third person's POV)
They heard Chelsea yelled and rocks stopped mid air. Her eyes turn white and it brightened, she looks like someone who's been possessed. But...

"Save them."

They heard it all. Chelsea has no control of her body and before she know it. She fainted, everybody seemed to panicked but Quintin froze where he was standing.

"Mother," Only thing in Quintin's mind.

Hiro carried Chelsea back to M.U High. There are certain questions they all share but they have to save Chelsea first.

Shaun and Caleb wanted to know too but they're not allowed to enter. Captain tapped Quintin's shoulders.

"I'll let you know, don't worry." then he went to Caleb and Shaun too.

"Save them," are all the words that keeps repeating in everyone's head including Quintin.

........................ (Chelsea)
I woke up from the noise that came from some chatting people. I slowly lifted my eyelids, why is it all white?

"Save them."

I totally woken up when I remember what happened. Who was that?

"Chelsea!" My gaze went to those whose making chattering noises. It's Melissa and the others.

"Are you okay?" Melissa exclaimed and hugged me.

"We were worried, what happened?!" Vanessa sat beside were my bed is. I didn't notice they were just here.

"I don't know. I couldn't control my body and... and I don't know."

"Don't force yourself. You heard the voice too?" Reyver asked. Voice?

"Save them. That's what its said," I said. Save them? Who? Who are we suppose to save?

"We heard it too, all of us. Do you know who it is?" Hiro said, I looked at him. There's only one person I could think of, if she's even human.

"Astra," I whispered. If not her, who?

"Why did it happen in the first place?" Captain ask. I leaned back.

"I was swayed by my emotion," I stated, I get swayed by my emotion most of the time but this is the only time that this happened to me. Emotions are such a dangerous thing.

"Will leave you to rest, I'll tell Quintin and the others that you've woken up," I nodded at Captain.

"Wait! How long was I gone?"

"5 hours," Vanessa said. Oh, good thing it didn't got a day! Save them. Who are you? Astra. Who are you too? Why is this happening?

"Take a rest, tomorrow's Blaze remember?" Melissa ask. I nodded, I have a lot in my plate right now. Blaze might pass on quickly, I hope.

I positioned myself in the clinics bed and took a goodnight's rest.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Maybe you should just rest."

I rolled my eyes at Vanessa and Melissa as I arranged my gym clothes and wore a sash—to tell that I'm one of the participants for the Last Blaze.

"I'm okay, okay? Stop worrying you two!" I exclaimed and went out the clinic. They followed me as we went to Averion. Let's get this done!

We arrived, I saw Hiro, Captain and Reyver. We were standing as we wait for the announcement for this Blaze.